It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Blair Illuminati?

page: 1

join
share:
la2

posted on Sep, 6 2005 @ 10:50 PM
link   
have been learning about the worlds shadow government, and the idea of illuminati, do we think its prime ministers who are part of this or is it as high up as the royal family?

would be interested in peoples ideas on this.

posted on Sep, 8 2005 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by la2
have been learning about the worlds shadow government, and the idea of illuminati, do we think its prime ministers who are part of this or is it as high up as the royal family?

would be interested in peoples ideas on this.

Well that all depends on if the Illuminati died out/was destroyed or not now wouldn't it?

But just spend a long moment to think about it.

There always will be groups of powerful people wanting more control, there always will be Government officials in the pockets of the rich, their always will be abuse of the media by the rich while the people have no true say.

It doesn't matter if Bush, Blair or Jesus are members because in reality we already have no say. The United Kingdom's and the Government are already made up of the rich [not all but enough] who use their power to abuse us and the world.

There are members in the Houses of Commons who own mines in Africa that use slave labour [Tony Baldry]. In the world we live in now people can more easily communicate and share their ideas.

Is Blair one of them? Does it matter?

He is only the Prime Minister any member of Parliament can introduce a bill [if they get to speak that is] and all you need to do is have control of the majority of them and bang...it gets through. [Majority in both.]

What you should care more about is looking at who funds the three main political parties in the U.K. and then look who else they fund and where they set up factories, mines, etc and work it out for yourself?

Are they the Illuminati? Who cares.

The rich [not all but enough] will try to make themselves richer at our expense.

posted on Sep, 9 2005 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Odium
There are members in the Houses of Commons who own mines in Africa that use slave Labour [Tony Baldry]. In the world we live in now people can more easily communicate and share their ideas.

Is that true? if so it utterly disgusting
Have it ever been picked up by the media and if not why?? I'm going to do a bit of research into this and I shall be writing to my MP! I'd encourage all other Brits here to do the same!

posted on Sep, 9 2005 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by arnold_vosloo

Originally posted by Odium
There are members in the Houses of Commons who own mines in Africa that use slave Labour [Tony Baldry]. In the world we live in now people can more easily communicate and share their ideas.

Is that true? if so it utterly disgusting
Have it ever been picked up by the media and if not why?? I'm going to do a bit of research into this and I shall be writing to my MP! I'd encourage all other Brits here to do the same!

Times of London reported it.
Reprot got dropped, House of Commons looked into it and found nothing wrong with his conduct. He owned the majority share, in a company, which owned a company which mines diamond using slave/forced and cheap labour. They claimed it wasn't his fault...

posted on Sep, 9 2005 @ 07:52 AM
link   
If it helps, next election I plan on running for this seat and throwing every little piece of information about him into the public domain.

Mass leaflets do every house in the area.

new topics

top topics

join