It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Looking for this and hoping you know

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2005 @ 05:20 AM
link   
Hubby went down to Mississippi to see about our 25 familys that lives down in the area that got hit by Katrina, (at the time he left we had no idea how they were) they were very lucky very little damage to their homes even though their in one of the worst hit areas.

While there they were running a generator for air and also had the news on. And here is where it gets weird, hubby heard that there were trucks hired by FEMA parked in a nearby town waiting for permission to enter full of supplies for the victims, they had been there for days and were actually running them to keep the food cold. He heard interviews of two of the truckers who were very upset they had been there wanting to bring the supplies in and being held back, if I recall correctly they were being held back until the Guard arrived.

Here is the kicker I can't find this report anywheres online and was hoping some of you might know which station reported it or heard the report yourselves. I don't want to post this until I can substantiate it with a link. I believe hubby but still want a link before I post this, if I don't have an actual news report no one is going to believe it.

[edit on 5-9-2005 by goose]

posted on Sep, 5 2005 @ 03:53 PM
link   
ok update hubby says he saw on a tv station and that he did not know why the trucks were being forced to wait and that the trucks were FEMA trucks and loaded with supplies and waited several days before they got permission to enter.

join