It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police Looting [video link]

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2005 @ 01:50 PM
link   
www.zippyvideos.com...

just thought i'd share since there have been claims and some photos but i have yet to see a video of it.

posted on Sep, 4 2005 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Absolutely unbelievable.
While people are dying in the streets and every hand is needed those people charged with serving and protecting the public are more concerned with looting. I hope those officers (criminals) are punished when identified.

posted on Sep, 4 2005 @ 02:10 PM
link   
You know though that unless they were seen/taped leaving the store, they can't be charged. There's no law stating that they couldn't push a cart around the store.

posted on Sep, 4 2005 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid
You know though that unless they were seen/taped leaving the store, they can't be charged. There's no law stating that they couldn't push a cart around the store.

good point...

sometimes, laws are ridiculous in this country...

i mean, it is OBVIOUS as to what they were doing...

posted on Sep, 4 2005 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Well, it's a well-known fact down here that New Orleans cops are horribly crooked, from being involved in dealing drugs to running protection. There is even speculation that they are run by the mob. So, it really is no surprise to see that they are looting, there are so many bad ones down there. Obviously, there are good ones too.

posted on Sep, 4 2005 @ 02:21 PM
link   
To bad they didn't show the hunting and sporting section.. I'm 99% sure the guns where looted as well.....

[edit on 4-9-2005 by XPhiles]

posted on Sep, 4 2005 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid

Good point Intrepid but you would think they could be punished for dereliction of duty or something. Surely they aren’t supposed to be in a building that was locked up and closed for the storm filling up a shopping cart with merchandise. I mean they had to enter the building through busted in doors you would think and they certainly weren't looking out for the property. I don’t know but no doubt something could be done.

posted on Sep, 5 2005 @ 02:00 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 6 2005 @ 12:03 PM
link   
never mind

[edit on 6-9-2005 by elevatedone]

posted on Sep, 6 2005 @ 12:26 PM
link   
I have heard about this story but didn't see the video until now.

Let's just say that I saw what I expected to see........................

posted on Sep, 6 2005 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Don't police have to have a certain level of fitness and physical aptitude?

top topics

join