It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chick Repellant

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2005 @ 04:37 AM
link   
No matter what the **** I do the chicks don't like me. (watch this all of the girls are gonna go, get more money, buy more things and oh yeah more money and cars that cost as much as a house, that too) I was the only guy who wore a tuxedo and not even a glance from em, I mean WTF? What more do they want, dirvers liscense at 14? I mean really. I can just see em, now

(13 years later) "Look at that loser, I mean real guys where pink."

DON'T YOU REMEMBER WHEN PINK MENT GAY?

another example same time period. "where is his lamborgini?"

The ugliest girl in california comes up and says "what a dork."

I'm sorry i'm kind of feeling sorry for myself and again girls hate that (at least i'm aware of it).

Girls will go up to the biggest jerk because he has money and then divorce because the realise he's a jerk. Guys are stupid, yes I will say that, but sometimes the girls are just plain retarded.
It makes me mad

[edit on 9/4/2005 by Conspiracy Theorist06]

posted on Sep, 7 2005 @ 05:38 AM
link   
Bummer dude.....Fortunatley they think im great!....Yippe!!

posted on Sep, 7 2005 @ 05:49 AM
link   
The benefits to being single:

Your money is yours.
You cannot get yourself pregnant.
You get to drive a cool car.
Your money is yours.
You do what you want when you want.
Your money is yours.
No chance of contracting a sexually transmitted disease.
You get to leave the toilet seat up without repercussions.
Your money is yours.
You don’t have to go see chick flicks at the movie theater.

And no one can divorce you and take your house and money because there is no one because…

YOUR MONEY IS YOURS!!!

posted on Sep, 7 2005 @ 09:55 AM
link   
They can probably sense your desperation....

posted on Sep, 7 2005 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Not that I can really talk, being the complete chick non-magnet myself, I've noticed that people can tell when it appears someone is compensating or trying to compensate for something.

While some women are looking for financial security, if I may quote George Michael, "sometimes the clothes do not make the man."

You may also be focusing on the wrong people. It's sad and annoying, but people are usually a lot more vocal with criticizing than they are with admiration. You're hearing "where's his Lamborghini" and "what a dork," but your not hearing the thoughts of those who admire you or are interested in you.

Something that really bugs me because...Well, it's terrifying, is that women expect the man to lead. They'll show subtly, very subtly, that they're interested, then expect you to put everything on the line and let them know they're wanted and needed by you stapling your heart to your sleeve and letting them know you're interested. I'll admit, sometimes, often, even, your heart takes a bullet. However, it only has to happen one time that your heart will be accepted. As my Uncle Dave says all the time, "it's a numbers game."

Try being wild at heart. Try showing a woman you're interested in that you'd be willing to fight for her, even if it means exposing yourself to potential humiliation. You can't stand around in nice clothes driving a nice car and expect people to flock to you, you'll be disappointed every time.

Then again, as I said, I could be totally wrong.

posted on Sep, 7 2005 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by junglejake
You may also be focusing on the wrong people. It's sad and annoying, but people are usually a lot more vocal with criticizing than they are with admiration. You're hearing "where's his Lamborghini" and "what a dork," but your not hearing the thoughts of those who admire you or are interested in you.

Good point jj,

The other thing is he is already conditioned just like the other's to focus on the wrong attributes despite their emptiness and shallow characteristics.

Where i'm from, high school jocks don't exist, you have those that think they are jocks and are cool, but people at my school knew enough that they were the loser's so to speak. Those people that think they are jocks are the most self conscious people in the school, these are the people that have more self doubt then anyone else, and they may take it out and project it onto others. Obviously your above them, don't put yourself on their level, you'll just bring yourself down.

One should ask themself, 'what do I want' wisemen say if you ask you shall recieve. ask yourself these questions, the answers will come.

I don't know what you do in your spare time or even at school, but it would be healthy for you to get more socially involved in school activities, in and outside of school.

When I was your age, me and my friends would go to all age nights at the clubs and thats where I picked my boyfriend up for 3 years.
The other place to meet people your age is at the theatre or the mall, bowling alleys, hockey games at junior b games, and maybe even the library if you kids still go there.

Your personality should guide you to a girl with a similar personality.

But you must de program yourself, change your thought process, and do some introspection. You will find her and when you do you will notice that you don't have to pretend to be anything your not, the conversation will flow, and your heart will feel content around her.

give it time, don't rush.

posted on Sep, 23 2005 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by junglejake
Not that I can really talk, being the complete chick non-magnet myself, I've noticed that people can tell when it appears someone is compensating or trying to compensate for something.

While some women are looking for financial security, if I may quote George Michael, "sometimes the clothes do not make the man."

Something that really bugs me because...Well, it's terrifying, is that women expect the man to lead. They'll show subtly, very subtly, that they're interested, then expect you to put everything on the line and let them know they're wanted and needed by you stapling your heart to your sleeve and letting them know you're interested. I'll admit, sometimes, often, even, your heart takes a bullet. However, it only has to happen one time that your heart will be accepted. As my Uncle Dave says all the time, "it's a numbers game."

Try being wild at heart. Try showing a woman you're interested in that you'd be willing to fight for her, even if it means exposing yourself to potential humiliation. You can't stand around in nice clothes driving a nice car and expect people to flock to you, you'll be disappointed every time.

Then again, as I said, I could be totally wrong.

I couldn't have put it better JJ! We do like it when a guy takes the initiative, heck some of us will never take the initiative when it comes to a guy we like. Some will. Perhaps the woman that you've known all go off and marry the 'jerks' because they showed them attention and made the first move. So follow his advise and make the first move, we are definitely more receptive if you are sincere.

posted on Sep, 23 2005 @ 01:23 PM
link   
I have been married 3 times plus the numerous other relationships. After leaving my last 2 and several years into this one, I have come to realization that it would be best to stay single.

Especially in the US, the woman wants to rule the house, without any comprimising. They want it all their way and will point out any and all problems with you. They will nag and complain and appriciate nothing. When you want something, its not there. Then when you leave them, they will want you back making empty promises.

A good and fair woman is far and few between. Trust me, stay single or get a woman from Russia or Tailand.

If I sound bitter against women, it may be because I have met ALL the wrong ones, but thats what it looks like from my perspective. They all want to control my money, change me without changing themselves, live by there morals, complain about everyone except themselves. If man could just get over his sexual desires, there would be a lot more happy single men around. A lot more fishing boats in the water too.

posted on Sep, 23 2005 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Learn to play the guitar, sing corny, insipid love songs to the girl of your choice then hang on. The majic of this technique borders on the mystical.
Dude it's only 3 chords to paradise. Four chords and the gates of heaven open.

It will take about three weeks of steady practice. Even mediocre guitarplayers score. I will stake my reputation on this technique!!

But even if this dosen't work [it will] you will be able to sing and play the blues, whitch is in itself one of lifes wonderful pleasures.

Do it now!! you can u2u me and thank me later.

edit: I forgot to mention that when you become a musician, the world becomes a brighter place, you meet other people [besides women] to associate with and you become much more selfconfident, and ultimately that is what the ladies are really looking for. Life is much to short not to celebrate every moment. Many on this board are angry, unhappy and lost;
DON'T be one of them.
At one time I was angry,unhappy, and lost but I thank my higher power everyday that I found the majic of wire and wood.

[edit on 23-9-2005 by whaaa]

[edit on 23-9-2005 by whaaa]

posted on Sep, 23 2005 @ 02:15 PM
link   
CT6,

Listen to true lies-she has good advice/point. Most women CAN tell a "panting dog" and they are turned off by it. It may sound silly, but don't try so hard. ALso ************big hint*********************** treat the women like people not hot babes you want.

and if that doesn't work-try this:

posted on Sep, 23 2005 @ 05:00 PM
link   
I don't mean to be a dick Conspiracy but your like 14 years old. You don't need to worry about girls and what they think. HAVE FUN. Get involved in some sports or clubs, my point is have as many friends as possible. You start worrying about girls then next thing your going to be whipped and only 14. You have a lot of time to worry about girls when you are older. Get drunk do stupid stuff.....thats what i did when i was 14 and I have some great memories.

posted on Sep, 23 2005 @ 05:40 PM
link   
You know what you should do?

Go buy yourself a nice bong, and some narcotic drugs; it's a good time, and you meet all kinds of women. And they're easy to get along with, too!

posted on Sep, 24 2005 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by godservant
I have been married 3 times plus the numerous other relationships. After leaving my last 2 and several years into this one, I have come to realization that it would be best to stay single.

Especially in the US, the woman wants to rule the house, without any comprimising. They want it all their way and will point out any and all problems with you. They will nag and complain and appriciate nothing. When you want something, its not there. Then when you leave them, they will want you back making empty promises.

A good and fair woman is far and few between. Trust me, stay single or get a woman from Russia or Tailand.

If I sound bitter against women, it may be because I have met ALL the wrong ones, but thats what it looks like from my perspective. They all want to control my money, change me without changing themselves, live by there morals, complain about everyone except themselves. If man could just get over his sexual desires, there would be a lot more happy single men around. A lot more fishing boats in the water too.

It is really sad but true that a majority of women are that way. I personally think that all women in any seriuos relationship should read a book called "the proper care and feeding of husbands" It makes some very valid points about the relationship between husband and wife, and it can even be applied to an extent to serious dating.

Women for the most part have been conditioned that men are always wrong, stupid, lazy, and any other derogitory term you can come up with, and as such any problem in the relationship comes from the man. Most of the complaints that these woman have is he never does this for me or he never does that for me. They focus on the negative, and fail to see any of the positive. This reinforces what they have been taught since infancy within our society.

Since it is the mans fault he is the one that must change. That's how most woman view it. There are few and far between women who know this and will redily admit it. I personally make it my goal to be appraciative when a guy does something for me no matter how small, I let him know that I appreciate it.

Sorry Godservant that you seem to have found the worst of my species.

posted on Sep, 30 2005 @ 08:49 AM
link   

They can probably sense your desperation....

Yep, sad to say but true.

Women key in on confidence...

No confidence = no date.

If you lack condifence, my advice is to get a job where you have to interact with strangers on a daily basis. You'll earn dough, and increase your confidence tenfold...as you'll have no choice.

top topics

join