It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Valhall's Podcast: FEMA Sucks

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2005 @ 07:33 AM
link   

PODcast: Valhall's Podcast: FEMA Sucks
FEMA continues to prove their worth. I'm serious...they really do.

length: 02:26
file: atspodcast_70.mp3
size: 1149k
feed: ats

posted on Sep, 3 2005 @ 07:41 AM
link   
excellent podcast!

you raised some great points!

just one thing Valhall - your podcasts always come out hard to hear ........it's like you're really far away from the mike.

posted on Sep, 3 2005 @ 07:42 AM
link   
I'm sure the conditions would be much better without FEMA? Granted that things didn't go as many would have wanted but to blast the efforts of those trying to help is plain ignorant. Could you have done any better?

posted on Sep, 3 2005 @ 07:43 AM
link   
This is the first time in my entire life some one has accused me of being soft spoken.

Please - just freeze the world now and let me live in the moment.

Thanks for letting me know. I'll speak up from now on.

posted on Sep, 3 2005 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Valhall
This is the first time in my entire life some one has accused me of being soft spoken.

Please - just freeze the world now and let me live in the moment.

Thanks for letting me know. I'll speak up from now on.

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was going to say it might be the mike feed on your software turned down too low, I can hear springer ok when he has recorded......... but hey if that makes you happy then go for it

posted on Sep, 3 2005 @ 07:47 AM
link   
You are soft spoken Val!

@ Humour element.

An insightful podcast that says what we are all thinking! Three thumbs up.

P.S. Thank f**k you can pronounce Nuclear correctly.

posted on Sep, 3 2005 @ 08:01 AM
link   
I listened, I enjoyed, I even laughed, which is good at a time like this ("FEMA, give us back our money, you can keep your little bottle of water.") I'm paraphrasing, but that bit elicited a nod and a chuckle from me.

It's sort of surreal hearing voices for members you've come to identify with certain styles of posting, Valhall is very OUTSPOKEN usually, not understated in the least. Very surreal experience for me...

Anyway, good post.
A regular gig in the making I see?

The response time was horrendous, and when they finally showed up they were completely unprepared. As you said, these bozos supposedly have the capability to respond to multiple dirty bomb attacks, or an outbreak of a highly infectious pathogen. They can't make it through 18 inches of water, ignore a few drug addicts taking pot shots with rifles, and get help to the people who need it? What the hell do we pay them for otherwise?

They spent half a billion dollars a day for five days without doing anything. Anybody ever see that movie Brewster's Millions?

It's times like this I thank myself for not paying taxes. I endeavor to earn less than the minimum to file each year, and so avoid the guilt of having donated my hard earned money to these thoughtless think-tank weenies.

Such a waste. For a quarter of the ten billion promised, NO could have been completely protected. Probably no deaths, if people had done their jobs leading up to this disaster. Such a waste. And it's lives being wasted, time being wasted, in addition to the vast sums of money being wasted. Such a shame.

posted on Sep, 4 2005 @ 01:31 AM
link   
Val, I have to second that, you are VERY soft spoken, and I don't hear as well as I used to! My head was against the speakers when I was trying to hear it, but I'll tell you this - it was worth the crick in my neck! You have a way of putting things that is absolutely priceless!
In a few days, I'll have the mic Mark told me to get and I'll show you how to project! Come to think of it, ask Mark, I notice he has no problem at all!!!

top topics

join