It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Fleet over Guadalajara, Mexico

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2005 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Hey guys, I'm sorry if this has been posted already in ATS, but I found this about a week ago and showed it to some friends. My friends told me they couldn't believe how such event could go without being seen and not be publicized or become popular. I asked myself the same question, anyways ... I found several clips and videos to this phenomenon and I actually translated one of the clips (From Spanish to English)

The Story
On June 10, 2004, the city of Guadalajara witnessed undoubtely the most spectacular UFO fleet sighting in known history.

At 12:30 PM, the sky over the city became filled with hundreds of sphere-shaped objects grouped together in a massive formation and all moving in unison - like a spectacle straight from a major Hollywood Sci-Fi film.

The number of luminous spheres was in the hundreds, and among them, in a certain spot within the formation was a much bigger craft, disc-shaped, which might have been controlling the whole armada.

Local resident Miguel Aguila was shocked to see the spectacle in the sky and took his videocamera and began recording the stunning event. The result is a truly incredible video by Mr. Aguila lasting for several minutes and showing the astonishing parade in great detail as the day was very clear the clouds contrasted with the objects formation.

At the same time in another area of the city, Miguel Dominguez became aware that a strange movement was taking place in the sky. He realized that much of the sky was shining and seemed that a uniform mass of blinking objects was moving very slowly across it. Mr. Dominguez reacted and promptely grabbed his videocamera and caught the mysterious phenomena on tape as well.

The case and videos was released by Jaime Maussan on national television and all Mexican ufologists, as well as the viewing audience, were stunned seeing the amazing images by Miguel Aguila and Miguel Dominguez.

A complete investigation was made on this case. The incident still remains unexplained.

My Translation Clip

UFO Fleet over Guadalajara, Mexico - News Report - TRANSLATED
Translation by me.

Information, pictures, and original clip Credited to:
www.rense.com...

Posted on ATS by: Zeta_101, your fellow ATSer.
"Deny Ignorance."

posted on Sep, 2 2005 @ 08:49 PM
link   
I kinda like those videos/photos of massive fleets of UFOs, but there's no close up shots. They could be anything unknown. I'm not convinced that they're alien space craft yet... very well could be though

Isn't it funny though how in these videos of the Mexican white dot UFO fleets that they never video tape them moving away. I mean, how the hell do they leave? You never see them move...

posted on Sep, 2 2005 @ 08:52 PM
link   
those photos and the video they are from have always looked liked balloons to me. JMHO

posted on Sep, 2 2005 @ 08:57 PM
link   
"Daniel Monraz, Mexico's respected researcher and journalist showed the tapes to the scientists at the Instituto de Meteorologia y Astronomia de Guadalajara and after meticulous study the posibility of balloons was discarded." from Rense.com

The thought of balloons makes me chuckle, so many balloons... moving in unison and in formation ... about 5,000,000 people seeing them ... city-wide ... yeah, right.

It's like saying the planes that hit the WTCs were pidgeons.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 12:47 PM
link   
This link shows a similar snake type UFO formation over Guadalajara back in 2005 (similar to the new video posted from the same area)
www.abovetopsecret.com...
This thread deals with the UFO fleet over Mexico. As far as I know still remains to be explained.
This is more recent video of odd formations happening in the sky over Guadalajara.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 01:23 PM
link   
vimeo.com...
and

Check that out. the video is in the OP is really crappy so you lose a lot of detail like the flapping wings.

vids.myspace.com...
This is probably the best example

[edit on 12-5-2010 by zaiger]

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Lol those are no birds, check out the video below which shows a number of these UFO swarms...

ITN News - UFO Swarms Caught on Video (18/12/2008)

I have actually seen one of these although not in a swarm, there's quite a few clips of them on YouTube

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by lifttheveil

Yeah that other forum you linked to has the video of the fleet. If you watch the bird videos then watch the ufo fleet there is no huge difference aside from film quality.
Why are there no decent quality videos of any ufo fleet?

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 01:52 PM
link   
That video has always reminded me of birds. You can just make out the flapping wings. Lake Chapala is 25 miles south of Guadalahara and is home for huge numbers of birds, including the snowy egret.

I wouldn't put much faith in any "investigation" by Maussan.

[edit on 5/12/2010 by Phage]

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by zaiger
reply to post by lifttheveil

Yeah that other forum you linked to has the video of the fleet. If you watch the bird videos then watch the ufo fleet there is no huge difference aside from film quality.
Why are there no decent quality videos of any ufo fleet?

Try changing it from 360p to 480p, I've filmed things with fairly good quality video camera's, but when things are so high there's only so much you can do, without a tripod it's very hard to get a steady shot and even with expensive pro camera's when things are a certain height getting good focus and clarity from the ground is still difficult, that's got to be one of the biggest reasons why there are no decent quality videos of high altitude craft

Originally posted by Phage
That video has always reminded me of birds. You can just the flapping wings. Lake Chapala is 25 miles south of Guadalahara and is home for huge numbers of birds, including the snowy egret.

I wouldn't put much faith in any "investigation" by Maussan.

Me neither as he's a sensationalist that jumps on anything for a good bit of TV, I think Nick Pope has been sniffing the same mushroom tobacco of late too

The collection of related video's in that clip does have my attention, and are from separate sources and I think there's some great footage there

I know it doesn't mean anything to say I've seen one of these and I have recognition of it, as anyone can and people do say claims like that on internet forums like these on a regular basis with nothing to back up their claims, but I have seen one of these witnessed by friends and I'm sure other people have reading this, bearing in mind my sighting and others I've seen captured so I'll describe them...

They are like a white glowing orb, but most commonly (there configuration can be different) they are (or appear) black on the top and bottom, but white in the middle, watching them they are a completely different technology to anything we're used to, not the stereotypical flying saucer or black triangle, it's hard to describe, it's as if you can see a gravitational field or distortion around them and the white in the middle along with the black on the top kind off looks like it's spinning/moving/morphing.

I've done a crude picture of what I've seen, it can't begin to explain it but gives a basic visual representation of the craft shape etc, there are video's on youtube of these and I'll go and find a few for example, in the meantime if this sounds familiar to any other readers please post about what you've seen

(And sorry it's a very basic crude representation I just did in paint, will look for a video)

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f54b34da1074.png[/atsimg]

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 03:41 PM
link   
UFO "Fleets" in Mexico (especially if from Jaime Maussan), are typically either flocks of birds, or massive balloon releases (common in many celebrations there)....

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Well, here's a few video's of the same thing I've seen I was trying to illustrate which I believe those are in at least one of those swarm videos, anyone know what these are or can shed any light on them?

www.youtube.com...#!v=aM-KUkZUfig
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

new topics

top topics

join