It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
Originally posted by infexious
think this one is quite old, first seen in March of this year?
Info from Symantec:
* Number of infections: 50 - 999
* Number of sites: More than 10
* Geographical distribution: Low
* Threat containment: Easy
* Removal: Easy
- Large scale e-mailing: Emails all users in the Windows Address Book.
* Subject of email: "Important" (for addresses not ending in .jp) or a randomly-chosen Japanese subject (for addresses ending in .jp)
* Name of attachment: Patch.exe
* Size of attachment: 12,288