It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GOD could be the leader of an Alien Culture?

page: 1

join
share:
GNO

posted on Sep, 3 2003 @ 08:53 AM
link   
What if......? I was having a discussion with a co-worker about the being that some know as GOD. I theorized that GOD may actually be the leader of an alien culture that created the Earth and its' beings and other planets throughout the universe in an attempt to assure the continuing existance of what we know as Humans. As fantastic as that may sound, WE THE PEOPLE came from somewhere and DO have a creater. Why not? I think that there is a huge surprise waiting for all of us and we may soon know after death or sooner. It will be interesting.

[Edited on 9-3-2003 by GNO]

posted on Sep, 3 2003 @ 09:16 AM
link   
This is a popular theory and I have written my own theory, but i do not hold my beliefs to it, it is a bit far fetched but possible.

You can read it here

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 3 2003 @ 12:01 PM
link   
he could well be personal i sit on the fence when it comes to god i dont know whether to believe if god exists or not. there must be something more than this life thou

posted on Sep, 3 2003 @ 12:13 PM
link   
but the great creator could very well be a being that was not created on the earth the way us human beings are, whats worng with that? maybe some of those with too much pride would have a hard time dealing with that. but regardless one must still respect the all that is, for it is beautiful.

posted on Sep, 3 2003 @ 02:19 PM
link   

but the great creator could very well be a being that was not created on the earth the way us human beings are, whats worng with that? maybe some of those with too much pride would have a hard time dealing with that. but regardless one must still respect the all that is, for it is beautiful.

you dont understand how people like me think. God might be real and the way you think of him might be true. But limiting myself to only one option is hard. I like to think large and have different ideas on why we are here and how we got here. And the Christian God might be true, it might not. Maybe we were a scientific experiment, maybe we weren't. Anything is possible in my eyes. None of these are more true than the other, everything that you say and every belief that you have is all based on the same thing, faith.

Nothing such as this topic can be proven it can only be believed. People have beliefs and will stand by them till they day that they die. No one will ever agree on these things. One may say that they have proof to prove their belief but the other will deny it.

Everything in this life is a leap of faith.

posted on Sep, 3 2003 @ 02:30 PM
link   
but without faith one has nothing and truly ceases to exist. im not religious im spiritual if you were assuming such as well. and in reference to the creator i do not call him god i call him the "all that is" or "the great creator". 1 love.

posted on Sep, 5 2003 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Maybe God runs the matrix. And he lives in a matrix, managed by another God etc.

new topics

top topics

join