It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to define purpose!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2005 @ 04:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by jfdarby
Ras Dedan,,,

Look at Gods Predestination as if/ or like that you got a new DVD and you are the only one to get that DVD and lets say you watch that DVD a 100 or 150 times and yet You are the only one to see it...

Sorry,but I don't see the validity of the analogy.Your original claim was the validity of predestination through the words of Paul,Paul as far as I'm aware is not God so how can he know the mind of God.I could claim with equal non existent validity that I know the mind of God and there is no such thing as predestination.
Like I previously asked why would God give out laws for man to live by if we are entirely unable to decide for ourselves,it makes no rational sense.Is it God just having a laugh at all those who are predestined to break them.

posted on Sep, 13 2005 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Sorry,but I don't see the validity of the analogy.Your original claim was the validity of predestination through the words of Paul,Paul as far as I'm aware is not God so how can he know the mind of God.I could claim with equal non existent validity that I know the mind of God and there is no such thing as predestination.
Like I previously asked why would God give out laws for man to live by if we are entirely unable to decide for ourselves,it makes no rational sense.Is it God just having a laugh at all those who are predestined to break them.

I in my small mind I am understanding what you are saying,, The only thing I can think of is that things changed when Satan show up as wanting to be god and saying the creation is better than creator and his demand of all that was created.......

Then the rules changed in Paradise and Satan said he would take all he wanted and he would take all of the creation that God made and then the race was on !!!!!!!!!!!!

So then it was set up to were we had a chose in life and life started to go down hill fast and I think Maybe there is were things change to were we were going to be very USED in order for the saints to be taking out at the time that God had set forth.....

<< 1   >>

join