It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.


Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.


Need help identifying these

page: 1

log in


posted on Sep, 1 2005 @ 03:27 AM
i was playing with google earth(a nifty satellite photograph program at and found this to be kind of assuming they're some sort of cropping technique but they span such a vast area that i can't help but believe they aren't

here is where i found them on the map

a slightly closer picture

even closer

slightly to the west...more sparse

more north(the two similar ones on the left are unique to the rest...and there appear to be older ones to the far right

northwest of the main area, near a residential area

they range in save from anywhere to about 1/3 of a mile to .6 miles

just curious as to what they are...they caught my eye

[edit on 1-9-2005 by Sacreligion]

posted on Sep, 1 2005 @ 03:52 AM
hehe you put a water sparkler in the center and and goes round and round ..making a circle used all over the world i didnt know this i learned from a different post cause their in nevada when peeps were using goggle earth to look at area 51

posted on Sep, 1 2005 @ 03:54 AM
i...think that had something to do with it

posted on Sep, 1 2005 @ 03:56 AM
good avaie btw ghostbusters own !

posted on Sep, 1 2005 @ 11:39 PM
They are farms, serviced by a centrally located water system that has an armature the extends radially from the center to the outer edge. Extremely efficient and productive, it is how farming is performed in many arid climates. Here is a link with photographs

posted on Sep, 5 2005 @ 03:47 AM
now that's an Über irrigation system

thank you for curing my curiosity

posted on Sep, 12 2005 @ 01:46 PM
link me, they looked like fast food soft drinks with the straws....

Now I'm getting thirsty!

new topics

top topics


log in