It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boeing 787 *new pics*

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2005 @ 01:49 AM
link   
18,000 Boeing machinists just voted overwhelmingly to go on strike, I hope it doesn't delay the 787 program. But also hope the machinists get a good contract offer, my parents are Boeing machinists.

posted on Sep, 2 2005 @ 02:15 AM
link   
Here's the Airbus Guppy A300 Super Transport. It's probably the FUGLIEST airplane ever built.

www.airliners.net...

posted on Sep, 2 2005 @ 03:05 AM
link   
Gotta say the 787 looks beautiful!!!

I often fly from us to europe and back, and the 777 is the nicest way to fly.

Sometimes i get stuck with a 767 and the comparison between the two is huge!!! 767 is really a so so trip, a 777 makes the time fly by. Now the 787 makes the 777 look crappy. Good thread. Didn't even know they were working on a 787 lol.

Vorta

posted on Sep, 3 2005 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Here's the Airbus Guppy A300 Super Transport. It's probably the FUGLIEST airplane ever built.

www.airliners.net...

Thanx for that link.....Does look a little TOP heavy
guess it's kind'a like a Dolly Parton Plane

But I like that dashboard .....the system looks TUFF and ruged and all the devices are seperate one breaks the rest will work....hate to be in the new planes with panel displays.....a little turbulance and they lose the display controle readings.

Y'r Canadian friend,
Sven

posted on Sep, 4 2005 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Looks really good BTW. The whole plane is a good looking one. I am sad they got rid of the sharks tale though. I can't wait to see one in flight test however. The flexability of the wings with its tips above the fuselage in flight will be something to see.

posted on Sep, 4 2005 @ 01:52 AM
link   
The Triple has the wingtips up almost even with the top of the fuselage, so it's interesting that they put them even higher on the 787. I can't wait to see this thing fly. It's a beautiful airplane.

NR

posted on Sep, 4 2005 @ 11:18 PM
link   
I heard U.S is starting to put undercover agents in every flights now which will strenghten up security, small hand knifes along with any kind of spray should be taken out immediatly.

posted on Sep, 5 2005 @ 03:28 PM
link   
gorgeous airplane. not too futuristic, and very elegant.

id go on a flight just to ride in one of them

posted on Sep, 5 2005 @ 07:28 PM
link   
I look forward to flying on this more than the A380, i dont really fancy waiting in the baggage reclain at Heathrow Airport, waiting for 600 people luggage coming of a plane.

posted on Sep, 5 2005 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Nice place very nice plane but any one can get in or just like only for V.I.P?

Originally posted by NR
I heard U.S is starting to put undercover agents in every flights now which will strenghten up security, small hand knifes along with any kind of spray should be taken out immediatly.

I hope so now maybe I will start to fly again lol

Nice plane

posted on Sep, 5 2005 @ 11:25 PM
link   
It is a beautiful airplane. It is unfortunate, however, that they decided to keep the "old style" control columns instead of sidestick controls. That is if those pictures trully represent the final product.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join