It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could LA and AL now turn into mass riots?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2005 @ 08:30 PM
link   
I'm sorry I have to say this but NO, after hurricane Katrina is now every man for himself. Even the police have no radio contact and are still out.. I am going to say "foolishly" trying to defend the sunken city. But the devestation is not just NO, though it is a very sad event, could this turn into a much bigger problem?

So many people have lost their homes it is almost hard to comprehend! On top of that I feel like there has been tenchen building in the states for many years. But my theory is that, from the mass of the destruction, many people all across LA and AL will turn to looting. Perhaps many gangs will form and maybe even mass riots across these two states... especially in Biloxi and Gulf Port, they are still alive but in horrible condition!

Could they turn into a stronghold for rioters and looters? Thats my main question.

[edit on 30-8-2005 by SpilledBeans]

posted on Aug, 30 2005 @ 08:36 PM
link   
I think you need to keep up with the news, the situation has deterioated rapidly with widespread looting, carjackings and now shooting, riots are a definite possibility. Being that your question is covered in this thread
Martial Law Declared in New Orleans

this will be closed.

[edit on 8-30-2005 by worldwatcher]

join