It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

what if on 9/11........

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2003 @ 05:19 AM
link   
What if the hijackers waited tell the middle of the work day so more people would be in the towers. And what if they targeted the bottom of the building too. The towers would come down a lot quicker that way. All the people in the building would be trapped from accessing the bottom floors and getting to safety. possibly, instead of 3,000 dead, 50,000 could have died!!!!!!

posted on Sep, 2 2003 @ 06:37 AM
link   
yes, you are probably right. But what is your goal with this thread? Pretty lame start post.

posted on Sep, 2 2003 @ 06:44 AM
link   
How many people were told not to come to work on 9/11? Who had advanced notice? Why didn't Al Qaeda try to bomb the ground floor like they did in 1993? These are all interesting questions, the answers can probably be found somewhere.

What if the man with the plan was american? Would that change your view of your leaders?

posted on Sep, 2 2003 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Well I'd say they struck the top as it's more of an image. It wasn't the attack itself that was important, it was the symbol of it. If they struck the bottom the towers would have fell rather quickly. By striking near the top nearly the whole world was watching as they burned and then fell to the ground. It struck more of a message if you know what I mean?

posted on Sep, 2 2003 @ 02:02 PM
link   
luckily they didnt.

Alot of people forget, that while quite a few Jews didnt show up that day, remeber, it was very near a jewish holiday, Rosh Hashana. There were still jews there tho.

The Israelis arrested for celebrating the attacks is more suspicious. And of course, the mmovements of our leaders pretty much is a trail of smoke from the gun.

posted on Sep, 2 2003 @ 02:07 PM
link   
The point of the thread is:
Could the government of staged the attacked but wanted to limit the death toll. I mean, GW can still go to war with any Middle East country he wants. The Patriot Act.....etc. etc.

I must admit that the way the topic was presented didn't leave much room for discussion.

heres a quesiton to discuss:
Why didn't the terrorists do it this way? The obviously hate the US and have no regard for human life.

[Edited on 2-9-2003 by TheManWithThePlan]

posted on Sep, 2 2003 @ 02:16 PM
link   

What if the man with the plan was american? Would that change your view of your leaders?

hey, I'm the man with the plan.

Well I'd say they struck the top as it's more of an image. It wasn't the attack itself that was important, it was the symbol of it. If they struck the bottom the towers would have fell rather quickly. By striking near the top nearly the whole world was watching as they burned and then fell to the ground. It struck more of a message if you know what I mean?

I think suddenly 50,000 people dying without warning would be more of a symbol then the current 9/11 event. I don't think the economy would be the same as it is today. I don't think the Middle East would look the same either!!!

posted on Sep, 3 2003 @ 07:36 PM
link   
what if they put a nuke on one of the planes and detonated it right before impact?

posted on Sep, 3 2003 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by John Nada

yeah they wanted to send a message. thats a major part of terrorist attacks. saying to us look at what we did and how unprepared you are. im pretty sure that terrorist every agree everywhere that the way 9/11 was carried out was pure perfection.

top topics

join