It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Invisibility technology

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2005 @ 08:24 AM
link   
I put a post about alan yu's website and you guys are supposed to be about "deny ignorance" but I think Matrix deleted my link to the website about invisible personnel. Well i'll try a different way to direct you to this site that has loads of information. Maybe the Matrix will not delete me this time. In Google input Alan Yu and press search. He's website is the 3rd hit. I hope I have not done anything that opposes the rules this time.

posted on Aug, 29 2005 @ 09:16 AM
link   
If you wish to post about another website or source of information, this is the correct forum to do so.

However, it is against the Terms & Conditions of AboveTopSecret.com to post nothing but a direct link to a website, which is why your previous posts were trashed.

If you wish to post a URL, you must have a reason for doing so and at the very least some commentary so people know why they should go there.

posted on Sep, 30 2005 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Why did the invisible personnel pursue gun control? Their ultimate goal is to ban gun. Why? If people have no guns to defense themselves at homes, invisible personnel can induce illness/death on anyone without fears. Also, a special group of invisible personnel (trained in hand-to-hand combat) can easily use invisibility technology to abduct a target at his home then erase his memory (see details on Part II-D2 of my website), or abduct the target then kill him to appears as the result of natural causes (e.g. Dr. Wiley's case -see details on Part II-A14).

members.aol.com...

Why would invisible personnel care if the populace were armed or not? No one can be armed all the time. All they would have to do is wait till their subject takes a shower or goes to sleep and commit their dirty deeds at that time.

Edit:

Whoops. I didn't notice that the member was banned. I guess it would be a little difficult for him to explain his position under the circumstances.

[edit on 2005/9/30 by GradyPhilpott]

new topics

join