It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

has anyone seen this type of UFO

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2005 @ 02:20 AM
link   
It is a silver UFO that flys really far away and not close to ground. When you look at it you see it and then when you look away and look back its gone.

Some people say its because it moves so fast that if you blink its gone.

ANYBODY SEEN IT?? i SAW IT TWO TIMES IN CALIFORNIA AND IT WAS IN DIFFERENT LOCATONS EACH TIME. ONE TIME NEAR MY HOUSE. OTHER TIME NEAR A RELATIVES HOUSE IN CALIFORNIA.

posted on Aug, 29 2005 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Sounds like a typicle 'orb' type of UFO. These are the ones most captured on video and photographed.

They seem to zoom away as soon as you get comfotable

posted on Aug, 29 2005 @ 09:06 AM
link   
many particles can be seen in the atmosphere and some even come from our own sun, when you look really closely you can see them all the time in a clear day dancing about.

Perhaps it was something like that?

the only UFO I saw were 2 dots very high up the sky, going relatively slowly, but very high in the sky, atleast 40.000feet up.

posted on Aug, 29 2005 @ 09:19 AM
link   
It's a pretty standard sighting and as it is so far away and so hard to see it could well have been something quite terrestrial. Any number of things could explain it I don't doubt.

posted on Aug, 31 2005 @ 01:51 AM
link   
I have seen this kind TWICE but It could have been a plane and I thoght I saw one at school me and this girl saw it. It was just a plane though but the way it was lighted it looked just like one.

top topics

join