It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

End Times Prophet predicted which american city would be first destroyed in new age

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2005 @ 08:03 AM
link   
he thinks I'm psy-ops.

he's not off his rocker at all.

posted on Sep, 26 2005 @ 01:19 PM
link   
*** OIL Journey *** has just started at $63, minutes ago: in one week itґs either $5 gasoline or *** BIG BANG***

Bringing the oil price down to $63, as hundreds of oil platforms and rigs were wiped out by hurricane Rita was the LAST act of the old age.

posted on Sep, 27 2005 @ 05:52 AM
link   
www.google.com...
Current

Last image:
www.orbit.nesdis.noaa.gov...

First result

Posted by: MattMarriott
On: Thu September, 23 2004 @ 04:46 GMT
posted on 15-9-2004 at 01:51 AM
Hours before Ivan decided to spare NOLA
Will Big Easy turn into Big Soup Bowl ? New Orleans faces destruction

One year later, replace NOLA with ...

posted on Sep, 27 2005 @ 07:10 AM
link   
urrm Id say it has..
how many hurricanes hit the bahamas and florida last year?
How many tsunamis have washed away parts of a country caused by a HUGE earth quake?
How many cat 4-5 hurricanes have approached the lower states trhough the gulf in the past 100yrs?
How about the large typhoons hitting Japan atm ?
Or the large typhoon heading towards vietnam atm?

How about the constant severe stroms hitting Western Aust this season>? ive counted 7-8 severe weather warnings during storms?
Prior to this year id fail to find 7-8 serious storms in 10years...
The weather is definately changing because the oceans are definately changing.

posted on Dec, 26 2005 @ 07:38 PM
link   
The KEY to the HORRIBLE TRUTH about the 2004 Asian tsunami,
that would be first completely exposed one year later,

was revealed two days before, 24 December 2004 .... or exactly 90 years after ....:
Last survivor of ´Christmas truce´ tells of his sorrow truth666

... or during the last Christmas of the last survivor of the milestone opening the gates for the pre-tribulation - see last post, #19, in first link.

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Otherworldly picture of Chaiten Volcano, in southern Chile?
www.dailymail.co.uk...

No. Another sign. When this one was seen first time, it was identified as usually only by one:
signs-of-god.blogspot.com...

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 03:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Where2Hide2006

2008 Olympics. Obviously.

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 03:39 AM
link   
Well thank you for the neat bump. Reading the OP and the second post was quite Jaw slacking....

Somebody predicted something.. here at ats... AND IT HAPPENED!!!!!!!!

AHHHHH RUN FOR THE HILLS get in your bunkers put on your tin foil and and pray for the end is truly upon us..

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 04:27 PM
link   
new oleans was NOT DESTROYED by hurricane forces---storm BLEW OUT--damage was from un-maintained(even though MILLIONS APPROPRIATED)
levees--
this so-called prophet/servant of gawd has also self-appointed himself as 1 of the 3 witnesses in Jerusalem which is pure blasphemy.

yes,we will go through the tribulation and are in these last days.
but,
the Church is NOT in the fortune telling business.
if thing's are right with God,simply go on with your life.
things are not in alignment--take care of it,all of it.

Your truth is all there in the Bible.
pray for a better understanding,do NOT be afraid,and continue to live directly along God's guidelines.
HE gave us HIS Word,His SON,the Way,the Truth and TheLife.
there is absolutely nothing to fear and no reason to seek the Truth from anyone beyond what Scripture says.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 03:12 PM
link   
After reading many end time profits messages on line I recognise that most are concerned with the timing of events which while they are important I feel that it would be more beneficial to know exactly how the crop would be harvested. To know this first the knowledge that is received from our Lord Jesus Christ, the knowledge that "is" the Holy Grail must be shared with the chosen and faithful. I started to receive this knowledge at the turn of the century and it took almost two years before it was complete when our Lord Jesus told me that the knowledge that he passed to me was the Holy Grail. (Whoever drinks from this cup shall not know death. The truth is in the contents of the chalice not the chalice itself. The spirit of Christ.) I am in the process of writing this knowledge down and hope to get it published under the heading of "The Final Testament, a testament to the truth," but I,m starting to feel pressed for time so I thought I should apologise for my procrastination and hopefully this will strengthen your patience and incourage me to remove a digit of my right hand from a dark place. Until this is done, if there are any of my brothers reading this that can tell me what was so special about the place that our Lord Jesus takes you in heaven to wash your feet, please feel free to contact me. I am in the highlands of Scotland and can be contacted through Alan Donald Kennedy-on 07723466832. I would be happy to share this knowledge with you if you can answer this question and maybe I will stop feeling like the richest man in the world that can't even give a penny away. (How many bags of gold could you trade for one penny?) I am not normally connected to the internet so will not be able to be contacted through the net, so if I don't see you at the gathering I'll see you in the light. May Gods grace and peace be with you all. Sent with love from Alan Donald Kennedy

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join