It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

End Times Prophet predicted which american city would be first destroyed in new age

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2005 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Behold
Of course, it's also possible that the sound of a hammer hitting a nail will NEVER again be heard in New Atlantis.

True too....

posted on Aug, 31 2005 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Route 666: evolution and earthquakes (God ALLOWED the satanist target date 1998)

www.christianforums.com...

christianforums.com decided to delete only my posts but not the entire thread, probably because it had been too visible in the previous days.
To see what the real post #1 was - my original post - you can see it quoted in page 2.

posted on Aug, 31 2005 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by MattMarriott
Route 666: evolution and earthquakes (God ALLOWED the satanist target date 1998)

www.christianforums.com...

christianforums.com decided to delete only my posts but not the entire thread, probably because it had been too visible in the previous days.
To see what the real post #1 was - my original post - you can see it quoted in page 2.

Interesting responses there.

and I loved this

He must be New here and let us not forget You left out suckers and conspiracy nuts.

[edit on 8/31/2005 by shots]

posted on Sep, 3 2005 @ 12:10 AM
link   
I wouldn't predict that Okinawa will be the first strategic base to be destroyed in the new age, since we don't know what really happened in Diego Garcia, December 26, 2004

posted on Sep, 3 2005 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Where2Hide2006
here is an unexplained quatrain/ prophecy by Nostradamus that may be about Killer Katrina the Super Storm of the New Century. here it is

"Au revolu du grand nombre septiesme,
The year seven of the great number being past,

Apparoistra au temps ieux d’Hecatombe,
There shall be seen the sports of the ghostly sacrifice,

Non esloingne du grand age milliesme,
Not far from the great age of the millennium,

Que les entrez sortiront de leur tombe.
That the buried shall come out of their graves."

I think it could be Katrina because in New Orleans they expect coffins and dead corpses to be floating down the streets.

I interpreted it in a different way relating to NO.

The first line GTWILL probably interpreted better, but 2005, 2+0+0+5 = 7.

Second line "There shall be seen the sports of the ghostly sacrifice". Been watching CNN and those dead bodies surrounding the Superdome. Refuges moving over to the Astrodome. Those are major sports arenas.

Third line, bit obvious, not too long after the millenium.

Fourth line, as already stated the unique burial plots of LA, bodies come out of their graves.

Edit: Nevermind I just got GTWILL's "Saints" reference. It's pretty much the same post in different wording.

[edit on (9/3/0505 by Dynamic Reality]

[edit on (9/3/0505 by Dynamic Reality]

posted on Sep, 3 2005 @ 03:14 PM
link   
I don't think this thread is the right place to discuss Nostradamus garbage.
After all I was also the author of the ultimate Nostradamus debunk thread ...
Click :
(1) Nostradamus success - an illuminati favorite for almost 500 years
in
Quatrain X.72, deception and fulfillment - the true story, explained by Matt Marriott

posted on Sep, 3 2005 @ 05:14 PM
link   
I have no agenda regarding Nostradamus but to be fair - he DID write a quatrain stating that a disaster would occur to a "new" city. -NEW Orleans, NEW York -?-

posted on Sep, 3 2005 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Everything that is happening to the world right now has been predicted by people with knowleadge, that included scientist.

Is not the first time that earth has gone trought changes, too bad this time is too many humans and they will be included in the disasters.

Any predictions by so called "Prophets" are nothing than memories of tales of time past.

Global warming, ice age, increase of storms, intesity and water regaining areas that were under water before has nothing "Supernatural" on it.

It happen before in earth and will happen again.

People should start getting prepared to make sure that they survived these mayor changes.

Right now places that are "Below" water are not very safe to live in unless is a technological way to get away with.

New Orleans just happen to be one of these places that has been predicted "Scientificaly" to become target to natural disasters.

Florida is another one, California is another one, so is not mistery or "Prophetic" supernatural power involve.

You either take care or be become a victim.

The tragic even in the south should be an eye opening to people every where that live in one of the natural disaster area.

Even I can predict a major disaster in any of the areas in the US that are prone to disasters.

And . . .I am not a prophet.

posted on Sep, 3 2005 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Is it just me or is it less then a brilliant idea to rebuild this city in the same area. Spend billions of dollars to put this city back on its feet for what end? So it can be destroyed again in a few years. I dont think at this point its about patriotism as an earlier poster hinted at. 9/11 and this are two totally seperate events. While rebuilding ground zero is a show of support & defiance to global terrorism, rebuilding the big easy is nothing but a huge financial and emotional black hole.

On a side note supposing they dont rebuild orleans what are they gonna do with it?

posted on Sep, 3 2005 @ 11:17 PM
link   
It's going to take a long time to clean up so they'll have plenty of time to decide what to do.

At the very least I think it will remain a very crucial port, except it will be more of a port-town now than a port-city.

An amazing center of culture, lost. Even if they do rebuild, they may never rebuild the old NO spirit.

posted on Sep, 22 2005 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Sheeple in illuminatiland: you rejected the "Signs of God" on "the fall of the system".
That´s the totally decoded key to understand end times in illuminatiland.

Now that end times ended, in August 2005, it is still the key to other things.

For instance to verify that End Times Prophet predicted Rita - what is about to happen offshore and what happened yesterday with the ISS Houston control centre, deactivated and passed to Russia.

What even not encoded, even after end times ended, nobody is able to verify.

posted on Sep, 23 2005 @ 11:39 AM
link   
How do you figure we have entered a new age? Besides weather phenomenon, that is?
There hasn't been much of a change in anything--certainly not what one would expect in the case of a new age. It wouldn't seem that it would be something everyone missed.

posted on Sep, 23 2005 @ 11:56 AM
link   
we entered a new age of superstorms or something like that? when exactly? was there a party? did I miss it?

if we are in an age of superstorms, how come the ten worst storms to ever hit the US are all from the previous age of not so super yet pretty windy storms?

posted on Sep, 23 2005 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Last glimpse ...

.... of an age coming to an end

Il grande finale, as as I predicted March 18, 2001. Verifiable at webarchive.org.

posted on Sep, 23 2005 @ 01:53 PM
link   
prior to rita you were claiming your 2001 prediction of Katrina to be the beginning of the end. When Rita fails be bring about the doom, will hurricane Stan be the one you predicted in 2001?

posted on Sep, 23 2005 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
prior to rita you were claiming your 2001 prediction of Katrina to be the beginning of the end. When Rita fails be bring about the doom, will hurricane Stan be the one you predicted in 2001?

You obviously are posting to my threads without reading them.

I claimed, short before Ivan, that New Orleans would be destroyed soon.
If Ivan didn't do it, one of the next ones would.

And yes, Rita is bringing the end of the age of cheap gas (below $5). And that's the end of a couple of other things.

posted on Sep, 23 2005 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Results 1 - 5 of about 7 for "New Orleans faces destruction".
4 of them I posted, the other is a quote of my post.

This was the end of New Orleans.Iit will NEVER be rebuilt. There are several reasons, each one alone enough of a reason. Let's check just one of them..

both of these posts were made regarding Katrina.
she didn't destroy the city.

so now you are saying you predicted Rita will do it.

You are not alone in predicting that New Orleans would be sunk by a major hurricane. It has been called for for about as long as the city has been in existence. Everyone who lives there knows the below sea level issue. Hell, the Neville Brothers even recorded a song (insturmental) which references 9 feet below sea level in the title. It's common knowledge that it could happen at any time.

However, if you check out the ten most devastating storms to ever hit the US, you will see that none of them are in the last 20 years and New Orleans has been lucky enough to make that list a few times. Lucky enough because each storm, big enough to be the end times storm, has not done the deed and the city has survived.

It survived katrina. It will survive Rita.

posted on Sep, 23 2005 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Sorry, but either you are a psy-op or you can't read. You are in my ignore list.

posted on Sep, 23 2005 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Sorry, but either you are a psy-op or you can't read. You are in my ignore list.

really? should I be honored or do you put everyone who points out the obvious on ignore.

or perhaps I am just another agent of disinformation sent from the shadow government to divert people's attention from the predictions you have made.

posted on Sep, 24 2005 @ 12:36 AM
link   
I have to tell you, your starting to sound off your rocker matt. I fail too see how these hurricanes are the hairbringers of the end of times? Perhaps a good starting point would be to explain your believes here so we are all on the same page. Because between this and the sunspot thread your starting to sound like our dear friend prophet yaewae.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join