It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Etheric hacking

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2005 @ 05:24 AM
link   
Basically a new concept i have devised. I have been researching Psychic phenomenon and looking into astral projection as a seperate subject. But i have come to believe they are both intervenously linked with Psi/astral substance/etheral matter/ectoplasm/mind stuff. My theory is they are all of the same substance; Astral projection (OBE) is like hacking into this supply and as psychic activity is believed to be used by harnessing the sub-concious and that the astral world is affected by the sub-concious then maybe we could say remain fully concious I.E not float into another world and use the imaginative powers of the sub-concious to say create a sword that becomes solid in the physical world although it was originally manifestated from the astral plane! I know this sounds far-fetched and wierd but i think it is an extremly relavent (and intresting subject).
Any thoughts (improvments) on this would be great!

posted on Aug, 28 2005 @ 08:44 AM
link   
An interesting concept. I believe a lot of this stuff is linked together too, it has to be. There seems to be a very wide belief in a universal chi-like energy. There is a concept like this already, sort of. It is called "Creating Your Reality", in which you actually believe something hard enough, etc etc that you make it happen. There is a free e-Book by that name going around by Anne Varnes. Used to be on an astral site, but it doesn't seem to be there any more. Maybe you can find a copy laying around the internet somewhere still. Lots of good info related to this topic in it.

Edit: Found my copy, I'll email you it if you want it.

[edit on 28-8-2005 by Yarcofin]

posted on Aug, 28 2005 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Interesting idea. The main limitation on manifesting a physical object is the amount of energy required. If you accept that all things are energy at the core then it is possible, but the amount of energy that makes up an object is huge.

I agree that all psi is based on the same thing, I go even further to say that it is the same energy that makes life itself possible.

In traditional magick the way to manifest something is not to create it directly but rather to 'call' the object to you. I see this as sort of putting out a request to all living beings, somewhere out there is someone who has what you need and is willing to direct it to you. The result is you get the object, but the mechanism for it's creation, and how it actually gets into your hands is very normal.

So I can see the possibility, in theory, but I see the challenge as being how does one handle that much energy safely?

A.T
(-)

posted on Aug, 28 2005 @ 03:47 PM
link   
I was concerned about the medium consuming it's environment, meaning, the more you use the etheric dimension, the more the gap between 4th and 3rd dimension converge. I dont know if it's good or bad, because basically, when everything looks alike, it's like being dead, well, from a DNA interferenced being point of view. Isn't there a Legend about a civilisation meeting its doom after they use too much magick?

Here is an interesting suggestive site about the disclosure of Tesla's and psychics favorite dimension:

nationaltreason.com...

posted on Aug, 28 2005 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Isn't there a Legend about a civilisation meeting its doom after they use too much magick?

That would be Atlantis, but it is not exactly what one would call an established fact. There are a number of explainations for the destruction of that civilization. A purely natural catastrophy leads the list.

Oh, and Desmond, the woman who wrote the page you provided the link to really needs to seek psychiatric help. I tried to look it over but I got down just a few screens worth and it made my head hurt. I am sure there is some useful information in there somewhere but the paranoia is pretty intense.

A.T
(-)

top topics

join