It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO stakeout! ( your chance to spot a real UFO)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2005 @ 12:58 AM
link   
Hi, I would like to do an experiment involving as many ATS members as possible. It would be a good Idea if this (Sunday 28th),( Monday 29th), (Tuesday 30th), around the specified times that will be provided. We can do a simultaneous skywatch. I think this would increase are chances to spotting a real UFO. If someone does have the luck and spots one, then they obviously would have to take pics, video, audio, etc. and present it here. It would be a really cool thing if we can actually film something.

best morning hours, best Afternoon, best night
Times to watch: (8am to 11am) (2pm to 4pm) (7pm to 9pm)

Please take a good fifteen minutes or more for the skywatch. If does not fit schedule please look anytime.

I know that work, school, and scheduled picnics could pose a problem, so for the people who can't skywatch at the scheduled times I suggest they do it at their most convenient time. But still, this means that we would have different people scanning the skies probably at different times on these days. Cool!

Type of UFO desired: Extraterrestrial, U.S. other country, spiritual, etc.

Type of UFO excluded: Yahweh’s famous balloons, trash bags, RC saucers, hubcap jobs, top hat, toy ships etc. (please don’t be foolish and take pics of these items)

Most common types to look for:

1. Spherical (Most famous these day’s) If looking during the day, these suckers usually are flying up high and can mostly be found early morning and at anytime at night. Warning, high rates of these are confused with party balloons. Must have a good zoom to distinguish these from our favorite party décor.

2. Flying triangles, (huge wave of sightings these days) most commonly seen at night. Largest flying ships to date. (I think)

3. Famous, and always elusive, “Flying Saucer”. These suckers started it all, wonder where they are now? Come in different sizes, small to profoundly huge.

4. Flying Humanoid (superman-like beings who fly with capes)

5. Needle UFO, Like the Tim Edwards Colorado UFO, (early morning hours, they hide next to the sun) Must use some sort of ledge to shade the sun away. (Warning, do not look directly to the sun, you will go blind)

6. Cylindrical UFO (most common during day time hours)

Any other UFO are welcome, but like I said earlier, these are probably the most famous and are flying around our skies almost daily. So don’t be shy in showing us a your pic of a squid like entity if you see one.

Materials needed:

1. Binoculars ( These work perfectly for spotting UFO)

2. Camera, camcorder, telescope cam, etc.

3. Notepad for documentation. Please take time, place, witnesses, your emotions while seeing the event, physical changes in surrounding, etc.

4. Compass ( usually go berserk when low flying UFO are present)

5. High-powered flashlight for signaling the skies (might catch the attention of a UFO at night.)

All skywatchers must think positively, Positive thinking attracts positive things. If one thinks positively about seeing a UFO, he might have a better chance at actually seeing one. It is said that extraterrestrial can tune in to your thoughts. That they communicate via ESP (Extrasensory Perception), so try an send mental messages about how you are out side and you want them to show themselves. ( It sounds corny I know, but it just might work.)

Also, some Alien ships might not want to be seen. If you see one, they’ll try and make you forget the whole event. They’ll send you telepathic messages that will confuse you, making you forget or do other weird stuff like, to go and play a video game, make you suddenly sleepy (at anytime day or night), or make you do other stuff which you might not ordinarily do. If you feel the sudden urge to do something really strange, while seeing a UFO, write it down and try to stay put. Take as much photos and video as possible. Give out mental messages that you want them to leave you alone, to get out of your head and thoughts.

With this said, we can start our sky watch. If you don’t like my idea, or disagree, please refrain from spoiling this experiment. I know lots of you will be thinking what a bunch of crap and so forth, but I ask that you respect this attempt to try and spot a real UFO. We can discuss your negative feelings after the experiment. Doing so before might debilitate the confidence level of the positive ski watchers.

[edit on 27-8-2005 by Cabanman]

posted on Aug, 27 2005 @ 01:14 AM
link   
I usually find myself looking up at night when I let my dog out. I have seen two objects of interest in the past, so I have had this habit for about the last 14 years. If nothing else, you may see a meteorite! I have seen a few at night while fishing. I am also a person who can clearly recall every detail of a sighting, so if I see something, you will know.

posted on Aug, 27 2005 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Thanx for your support venom79x. I hope that you get lucky and have a chance to see a daytime UFO.

posted on Aug, 27 2005 @ 10:02 AM
link   
I would be up for that, i usually take my dog for a walk in the morning and night and have a 360 clear view of the sky.

posted on Aug, 27 2005 @ 10:44 AM
link   
This should be interesting. I normally sky watch very late before I go to bed. I have two telescopes and two cameras. Best to pic one time and have everyone look.

posted on Aug, 27 2005 @ 03:53 PM
link   
I'm 100% down for this. Let me know when you want me to go out and do this. I live in Seattle but I can head out into the farm lands to get away from the city lights if need be.

posted on Aug, 27 2005 @ 04:28 PM
link   
This may prove to be very interesting. Perhaps we can get enough people involved that many in some areas may see the same sightings. I live in the mid-west with tons of light-free farm country to my west.

Unfortunately I have no method of documentation besides pen and pad. I look forward to reading the results of this experiment.

posted on Aug, 27 2005 @ 04:47 PM
link   
I'm going out tonight with some friends and a couple cases of beer, should be a interesting evening. Hope we maintain our focus on the sky

But in all seriousness, I'll try this tonight and report back with anything.

posted on Aug, 27 2005 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Sounds good, I'm up for it. I don't know how much I'll see (of anything) because I'm smack dab in the middle of Houston. UFO reports usually come from the outskirts of the city where there's less light pollution and air traffic.

posted on Aug, 27 2005 @ 05:51 PM
link   
sounds great

one problem is clouds though, maybe it would be a good idea to have the test go over a week period or something. Because people are worldwide if as many contribute as possible there should be a good break down of data.

I think satellites should be included to be discounted. Like if someone spots a satellite over washington at 5 57 am on friday and they know it is in fact a satellite and someone spots a bright ufo over somewhere nearby at same time, then it can be discounted easier along with using the satellite tracking services.

Someone will need to get a huge *ss world map and plot locations of participants and then convert local times into utc times.

posted on Aug, 27 2005 @ 06:01 PM
link   
I'd be up for this... except that there'd be definite interference at night. I'd have a good chance of seeing a triangular shaped object... a B-2. I'm about 9 miles from Whiteman and highly doubt I'd be able to see a UFO because of this.

Best of luck though.

posted on Aug, 27 2005 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by CuriousSkeptic
I'm 100% down for this. Let me know when you want me to go out and do this. I live in Seattle but I can head out into the farm lands to get away from the city lights if need be.

Cool
It would be a good Idea to go to the farmlands, If you could, take a high-powered flashlight with you. Do some signaling, and see what happens. Remember you must go with a positive attitude, think like if they where expecting you. This positive thought usualy attracts what you want. In this Case to see a UFO.

posted on Aug, 27 2005 @ 06:16 PM
link   
I havent posted this yet because I never took Video or Pics so I thought there is no point, but here goes anyway

I saw 2 "real" Inteligently controlled objects not of this earth plain as the nose on your face three weeks ago. I don't and I stress the word don't expect any of you to beleive me.

as i was decoraiting my bedroom I never had curtains up so as i lay in bed i could see a large part of the sky as I have a huge window, I gazed for 10 mins or so, saw a few shooting stars,

then from the right, an object "floated past" it was like an orb or something, all alit but not flashing or bright , i'd say about the size of a car it was flying like how a wasp would move speeding up and slowing down, bobbing up n down the hairs on my body tingled with emotion, I could not beleive what I was seeing.

I saw it fly real fast in a bizzar wasp like fasion and then stopped dead behind a very small cloud to the left of my vision. I could still kinda make it out coz the cloud was thin, a second later another object of the same type shooted extreemly fast from the same direction toward the other stationary object slowing down then the both moved at a steady speed away,

This sighting was absoloutely awe inspiring, and the whole event lasted for aprox 15-20 seconds, my camcorders batters were flat and was my digicam as I had been decoraiting nothing was set up.

I'm so so So sorry I never got footage, I could kick myself, I get a horrible sinking feeling in my stomache when I think i never filmed it.

I Saw this thread And thought what the heck, Not like I'm trying to prove anything, just thought I'd share it. I'm now 100% convinced beings from another planet/time are close by.

[edit on 27-8-2005 by TrentReznor]

posted on Aug, 27 2005 @ 06:20 PM
link   
For the people who are smack dead in the city... never fear. UFOs are also spotted during the day
Don't be discouraged, Just look up at the appointed times( If schedule is a problem, then look up at anytime) but make sure it is on these days.

I hope that more people participate, I checked the web counter and it's 270, I hope that we get at least a good thousand. If they all participate, this would give us a thousand chances to capture a UFO on film. I feel really good about this experiment already.

Please make sure that your friends and relatives participate too, we will need all the help that we can find.

posted on Aug, 27 2005 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Ok, we need to arrange a little time chart. Sort of like,

- UK
- Rest of Europe
- USA
- Canada

etc

posted on Aug, 27 2005 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Down here in New Zealand. I skywatch most evenings.

posted on Aug, 27 2005 @ 08:39 PM
link   
I don't think that this time chart would be necessary. I think that if people just look up at the appointed times, this would be enough. In other countries it will be night time and most people wold probably be fast asleep.

The experiment consists of having people around the world to look up at these times and share info on what they see. It could give us some good data on quantity of UFO appearing at these times, color, shape, and what other attributes we might find. We could also share and compare the emotional side of a sighting too.

So Wherever you are, make sure to look up the appointed times. Be positive and hope for the best.

[edit on 27-8-2005 by Cabanman]

posted on Aug, 27 2005 @ 08:41 PM
link   
pay me money and I will think about doing that

posted on Aug, 27 2005 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Tomorrow I will be scanning the skies in the morning. I will do the 8am to 11am watch. I will then go to work at 2pm and will be back at 12 midnight. But never the less I will keep an eye open at the appointed PM hours whenever I get a chance. Will take my brake hours and keep and eye on the sky. On Monday I will be off, I will certainly do some sky watching at all appointed times.

posted on Aug, 27 2005 @ 09:57 PM
link   
I will, but right now I feel kinda stupid going outside and watching the stars for UFOs forever with a camcorder while my mom and her friends and stuff are outside. I dunno, we got company over right now lol. But seems like a great idea.

[edit on 27-8-2005 by And1balla2829]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join