It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Frankinstine Effect

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2005 @ 07:42 AM
link   
The Frankinstine Effect is something i came up with earlier as a simple way to discribe the relations between the United States and England. as the movie Frankinstine goes Doctor Frankinstine (England) creates the creature (USA). but when it is brought to life it goes on a rampage causing desrruction and havoc. (at least i think that's how it goes)
this simulates the gradual rise of its power after the decloration of indapendance in 17**. their lust for global power reals took a turn for the best in WWII where the USA was a major player in the war against the Axis. but since then they have looked down there noses at all it 'allies' ant they are all licking Uncle Sams' back side.
and it is prominent that its reigh of global ownership wont wnd soon.

posted on Aug, 26 2005 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by funny_pom
The Frankinstine Effect is something i came up with earlier as a simple way to discribe the relations between the United States and England. as the movie Frankinstine goes Doctor Frankinstine (England) creates the creature (USA). but when it is brought to life it goes on a rampage causing desrruction and havoc. (at least i think that's how it goes)
this simulates the gradual rise of its power after the decloration of indapendance in 17**. their lust for global power reals took a turn for the best in WWII where the USA was a major player in the war against the Axis. but since then they have looked down there noses at all it 'allies' ant they are all licking Uncle Sams' back side.

Give me a break. Few countries can match the "lust for global power" that Great Britain has exhibited for the past several centuries. Meanwhile, there is no country in the history of mankind that has done more to free more people than the United States has. While I disagree that all of our "allies" are licking our backside, such behavior would be justified as many owe their current existance, in large part, to the US. England, France and most of Europe would be speaking German and "hailing" Hitler right now were it not for our brave men and women in uniform.

That being said... how is anything that you posted related to any kind of Conspiracy? You do understand that this is a Conspiracy Website, right? And I'm not even going to bother bashing you over your horrible spelling. I'll simply advise you to use a Spell Check program next time you post, as you'll be more likely to be taken seriously by ATS members on here. Take your time and re-read what you write before you post. Good luck!

posted on Aug, 26 2005 @ 01:28 PM
link   

I'm afraid you don't know what you're talking about...

Originally posted by funny_pom

Creation indeed, does anyone have a spare pancreas? It kind of looks like the the colony of Virginia...

Did you say havoc?

Love thy creator, I always say...

Perhaps a more restrained creation is what you desire...

After considering your hypothesis, I was wondering if you were in the market for some slightly used grey matter...

Here's a bargain... Only slightly used by it's previous owner... Abbie Normal... Instant improvement under glass.

Rampaging Monkeys, not just for King Kong anymore...

[edit on 26/8/2005 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Aug, 26 2005 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Ummmm, ya. Thread closed. Please try to think about opening posts before tapping away.

new topics

top topics

join