It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blueprint for a Prison Planet.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2003 @ 09:30 AM
link   
I am sure many will find this article offensive,considering the fact that it explains how ignorant most are to the fact we are slaves and have no idea that we are,some admit to believing the possibility,'interesting concept' they say,never really admitting that their life is a lie.
Give it a read,try to let what the author says sink in,it is all truth.
This is what I attempt to tell people about how they live their lives,I am not considered to be a success by most who know me,but most who know me have a skewed idea of what success is.
Life is much simpler than most know.
Be patient,read through it,give it a chance.
Before it is too late...
home.iae.nl...

posted on Sep, 1 2003 @ 09:36 AM
link   
If that was so true.. why did they make the page look like that? It�s a hell to read it.. looks like some 3 year old chose the colors for it..

posted on Sep, 1 2003 @ 10:07 AM
link   
It recommends printing it out....I did not even realise that it did not look up to date......must have something to do with my lack of conditioning.....too often people do not even look at things if they are not "glitzy or flashy" enough,is that it,the page was not "pretty" enough to justify your reading it?.......whatever.

posted on Sep, 1 2003 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Well, I did see the recommendation to print it out. But still he/she could have used understandable colors that dont hurt your eyes. I.E white background with black text is more than fine.
It makes it more believeable than a site that looks like something from Disney.

[Edited on 1-9-2003 by Outtis]

posted on Sep, 1 2003 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Don't judge a book by it's cover.
Most of the most unappealing things in this world are the most interesting.........

top topics

join