It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Masonic Bible Code

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2005 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alex_De_Large
All the supposed abominations, the skeletons and death's head, the coffins and the mysteries, are mere bogeys for children. But there is one dangerous element and that is the element I have copied from them. They form a sort of priestly nobility. They have developed and esoteric doctrine more merely formulated, but imparted through the symbols and mysteries in degrees of initiation. The hierarchical organization and the initiation through symbolic rites, that is to say, without bothering the brain by working on the imagination through magic and the symbols of a cult, all this has a dangerous element, and the element I have taken over. Don't you see that our party must be of this character...? An Order, the hierarchial Order of a secular priesthood."

Adolph Hitler praising freemasonry.

Hitler praising Freemasonry, all the while killing Freemasons? You're kidding, right?

posted on Aug, 25 2005 @ 04:04 PM
link   
The part about Steve Guttenberg, is that really in the bible???

Who's holding back penicillin? I would think this was pretty interesting if I wasn't so confused.

Peace

posted on Aug, 25 2005 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Who controls the British Crown?
Who keeps the Metric System down?
We do! We do!
Who leaves Altantis off the maps?
Who keeps the Martians under wraps?
We do! We do!

Gosh, you're original! You must only be, what, only the 3,205th user on this forum to post that idiotic song! Only the gullible would take a Simpsons episode seriously.

posted on Aug, 25 2005 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by ConspiracyNut23
Nygdan,
I think he is attempting to demonstrate that the biblical PSALM are forecasting future events, I’m not sure how the freemason fit in there.

If he can’t tie the freemasons in there, maybe he should move it to the Predictions & Prophecies forum. It took me like 10 minutes to follow his logic.

You're not sure how the freemasons fit in there? They've got the bible open with a masonic square on it surrounded by three candles. What do you think they're up to? Playing checkers and drinking beer?

[edit on 25-8-2005 by intrepid]

posted on Aug, 25 2005 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by sebatwerk

All the supposed abominations, the skeletons and death's head, the coffins and the mysteries, are mere bogeys for children. But there is one dangerous element and that is the element I have copied from them. They form a sort of priestly nobility. They have developed and esoteric doctrine more merely formulated, but imparted through the symbols and mysteries in degrees of initiation. The hierarchical organization and the initiation through symbolic rites, that is to say, without bothering the brain by working on the imagination through magic and the symbols of a cult, all this has a dangerous element, and the element I have taken over. Don't you see that our party must be of this character...? An Order, the hierarchial Order of a secular priesthood."

Adolph Hitler praising freemasonry.

Hitler praising Freemasonry, all the while killing Freemasons? You're kidding, right?

Hitler was into the occult. I'm sure he discovered many masonic secrets while he was raiding their temples.

posted on Aug, 25 2005 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Love
The part about Steve Guttenberg, is that really in the bible???

Who's holding back penicillin? I would think this was pretty interesting if I wasn't so confused.

Peace

What the bleep is so confusing? Fleming was a freemason and pfizer is probably owned by a freemason. Freemasons held back penicillin until the Grand Architect decided they should release it. It's a conspiracy. I thought you people liked conspiracies.

(mod edit- mind your mouth! )

[edit on 25-8-2005 by asala]

posted on Aug, 25 2005 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Who controls the British Crown?
Who keeps the Metric System down?
We do! We do!
Who leaves Altantis off the maps?
Who keeps the Martians under wraps?
We do! We do!

Gosh, you're original! You must only be, what, only the 3,205th user on this forum to post that idiotic song! Only the gullible would take a Simpsons episode seriously.

Does that make me a noob?

posted on Aug, 25 2005 @ 04:23 PM
link   

What the # is so confusing? Fleming was a freemason and pfizer is probably owned by a freemason. Freemasons held back penicillin until the Grand Architect decided they should release it. It's a conspiracy. I thought you people liked conspiracies.

That's a lovely word you used there! Please refrain from cursing, lest you want a lovely red badge like mine!

As for your claim, why do you state it as a fact? IS it a fact? Can you prove it as a fact? or is it just your theory/ belief?

posted on Aug, 25 2005 @ 04:27 PM
link   

That's a lovely word you used there! Please refrain from cursing, lest you want a lovely red badge like mine!

What he said, as you are new, you got a freebie. We are above the tripe you'll see elsewhere on the Net.

Decorum.

posted on Aug, 25 2005 @ 04:31 PM
link   

What the # is so confusing? Fleming was a freemason and pfizer is probably owned by a freemason. Freemasons held back penicillin until the Grand Architect decided they should release it. It's a conspiracy. I thought you people liked conspiracies.

As for your claim, why do you state it as a fact? IS it a fact? Can you prove it as a fact? or is it just your theory/ belief?

All I can do is let you come to your own conclusion after seeing the evidence:

PSALM '62

Trust in God Alone

1 For the leader; al Jeduthun. A psalm of David.
2 My soul rests in God alone, from whom comes my salvation.
3 God alone is my rock and salvation, my secure height; I shall never fall.
4 How long will you set upon people, all of you beating them down,
As though they were a sagging fence or a battered wall?

5 Even from my place on high they plot to dislodge me.
They delight in lies; they bless with their mouths, but inwardly they curse. Selah

6 My soul, be at rest in God alone, from whom comes my hope.
7 God alone is my rock and my salvation, my secure height; I shall not fall.
8 My safety and glory are with God, my strong rock and refuge.
9 Trust God at all times, my people! Pour out your hearts to God our refuge! Selah
10 Mortals are a mere breath, the powerful but an illusion;
On a balance they rise; together they are lighter than air.
11 Do not trust in extortion; in plunder put no empty hope.
Though wealth increase, do not set your heart upon it.
12 One thing God has said; two things I have heard: Power belongs to God;
13 so too, Lord, does kindness, And you render to each of us according to our deeds.

posted on Aug, 25 2005 @ 04:32 PM
link   
quote]Originally posted by Alex_De_Large

You're not sure how the freemasons fit in there? They've got the bible open with a masonic square on it surrounded by three candles. What do you think they're up to? Playing checkers and drinking beer?

But I prefer wine and chess, but not while the Lodge is at labor (that would be while that whole "awful" thing with the Bible is going on
). I see you went straight to the source, and used an image from a movie (Eyes Wide Shut) to inaccurately portray the Great and Lesser Lights of Freemasonry. Doesn't it strike you the least bit odd that this "occult" group places "The Word Of God" in such an exalted position? Why would that be? Perhaps the tenets found with Holy Scriptures (read: all of them, the Bible, Torah, Koran, et al) parallel the teachings of Freemasonry? Nah, that would make to much sense…

Stanley Kubrick Monkeys, not just for a Space Odyssey: 2001 anymore…

posted on Aug, 25 2005 @ 04:41 PM
link   

What the *cuckoo* is so confusing? Fleming was a freemason and pfizer is probably owned by a freemason. Freemasons held back penicillin until the Grand Architect decided they should release it.

Until you can remove that "probably" from that sentance, you'd beter do some more *ahem* research.

It's a conspiracy. I thought you people liked conspiracies.

We like facts. So far, you've provided few. Pottymouth.
(sorry I couldn't resist)

You think that Hollywood lodge room looks cool? Check this out:

And this one is awesome too:

And those are real.

posted on Aug, 25 2005 @ 05:03 PM
link   
So the Boy Scouts and Hitler conspired with the Masons and Shoeless Joe Jackson to work with Fleming on suppressing penicillin?

What was the picture of Kennedy and Hoover supposed to prove? That they knew each other?

I'm starting to think that the actual Masonic secret agents are the ones posting as anti-Masons to discredit the anti-Mason movement.

I'm about convinced to join, and I never join anything ever.

I think it's about time to back up the car. Just don't hit the dog.

posted on Aug, 25 2005 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by yeahright
So the Boy Scouts and Hitler conspired with the Masons and Shoeless Joe Jackson to work with Fleming on suppressing penicillin?

What was the picture of Kennedy and Hoover supposed to prove? That they knew each other?

I'm starting to think that the actual Masonic secret agents are the ones posting as anti-Masons to discredit the anti-Mason movement.

Freemasonry's relationship with the Boy Scouts started with a Freemason named Daniel Carter Beard. Bro. Beard was made a Mason in Mariner's Lodge No. 67, New York City, NY, and later affiliated with Cornucopia Lodge 563, Flushing, NY. In the late 1800's he founded a male youth program called the "Society of the Sons of Daniel Boone." By 1905, the program had become "The Boy Pioneers." The man who would create the first "Boy Scouts," and be known as its founder, was Lord Robert Baden-Powell of Great Britain. Lord Baden-Powell, who was not a Mason, read of Beard's program and, based on his own military experience, developed what is known as the "Boy Scouts." In 1910, the Boy Scout program came to America when Bro. Beard merged his organization into the "Boy Scouts of America" and became its first National Commissioner.

[edit: source: www.pagrandlodge.org... -nygdan]

[edit on 25-8-2005 by Nygdan]

posted on Aug, 25 2005 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Ill. J. Edgar Hoover, 33°, G.C., a Mason for 51 years, was Director of the Federal Bureau of Investigation from 1924 until his death in 1972. The Board of Directors of the J. Edgar Hoover Foundation, owner of Mr. Hoover’s memorabilia, was interested in having it displayed in a place of respect, dignity, and renown. On October 24, 1987, they voted unanimously to place it in the custody of the House of the Temple. Since the room opened on May 10, 1989, thousands of visitors have viewed this attractively presented official collection of memorabilia from Hoover’s home and office, illustrating the ethical, professional, and human values of his life and work. In addition to a mounted display of unusual photographs, the room includes Bro. Hoover’s personal desk, office chair, and telephone. Ill. Clark Shoaff, 33°, a retired FBI agent, served as the curator of this collection from 1987 until his death in 1994

[edit:source: www.srmason-sj.org... -nygdan]

posted on Aug, 25 2005 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Known by many names – A. R., Mr. Big, The Fixer, The Big Bankroll, The Man Uptown, and The Brain - Arnold Rothstein seemed more myth than man. He was the inspiration for Meyer Wolfsheim in The Great Gatsby, and Nathan Detroit in Guys and Dolls. He was rumored to be the mastermind of the “Black Sox” scandal, the fixing of the 1919 World Series. Arnold Rothstein was gambling, and Arnold Rothstein was money. He was Mr. Broadway and had his own booth at Lindy’s restaurant in Manhattan where he held court.

[edit:source for text: www.crimelibrary.com... mob_bosses/rothstein/index_1.html -nygdan]

posted on Aug, 25 2005 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Axeman
Help me out Alex; what's the point?

If you've got an idea or opinion, out with it already.

I heard about the psalms on the discovery channel. I'm not the first person to notice the similarities between world events and the book of psalms.

Hidden Prophecies In The Psalms
by Dr. J. R. Church
Format: Paperback
Length: 380 Pages
Product ID#: B0601
Our Price: $11.95

This may be the most significant prophetic discovery of the century! The Psalms appear to be written so as to tell the story of Israel's return from exile in the 1900s.
Psalm 17 alludes to the liberation of Jerusalem in 1917.
Psalms 39-45 correspond to the years of the Holocaust - 1939-1945.
Psalm 48 alludes to the birth of Israel in 1948.
Psalm 91 became the favorite psalm of the soldiers in the 1991 war against Iraq, because of its uncanny descriptions of that war.
These are just a few highlights that will leave you breathless. The fact is -- every psalm contains a reference to events that occurred in the year numbered by the psalm. Furthermore, The Psalms are the 19th book of the Bible -- and the 48th book counting back from Revelation. Yes, the Psalms appear to be juxtapositioned in the Bible so as to correspond with the year of Israel's birth - 1948! This outstanding chronicle of events in the book will inspire you to look for the soon return of Christ!

You may order Hidden Prophecies in the Psalms for $11.95, or you can get it FREE -- along with four other books -- by ordering a one-year subscription to our monthly magazine. For details, click on Subscription -- or call our office at 1-800-475-1111 weekdays, 9-5 CT and talk directly with one of our staff members. They can answer all your questions. And they can take your order over the phone.

posted on Aug, 25 2005 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Striek three, yerout!

Don't just lay there looking confused!

<< 1   >>

join