It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Robin Cook and Mo Mowlam murdered

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2005 @ 08:38 PM
link   
yeah we know why. London is hit by security agencies. Mo Mowlam, Northern Ireland Secretary who made peace with IRA, said she wants to hold talks with Bin Laden and listen to what he has to say. Robin Cook, named as next deputy prime minister of Britain, wants independent investigation into causes of both bombings and ROOT CAUSES of terrorism. Within a month both prominant British cabinet ministers are found dead.

The "grieving" wife spent just 15 minutes at Raigmore Hospital where Cook laid dead. She knows who added things to the last food her husband ate.

They just increased the dosage:
news.independent.co.uk...

posted on Aug, 26 2005 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Soooo..... the wee gnome was given something that would hit him just as he was climbing a mountain and which made his heart condition worse? And then someone made Mo Mowlam restless at night so she got up, fell over with her bad sense of balance and hit her head?
I think.... not!

posted on Aug, 26 2005 @ 02:26 PM
link   
I especially like the comments from the user above me.

Very stimulating.

3 more posts!

Odysseus

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 09:04 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 08:04 PM
link   
bobbles the mind how a group can spn things to see a conspiracy in almost anytning if it supports their fantasy.

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Tony Blaire was a shoe in AFTER the leader who made Labour popular 'died'................ Thats right, ON A MOUNTAIN. Ho hum.

new topics

top topics

join