It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NOW I know why the put the "Caution:Flammable" Signs on White Out!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2002 @ 05:05 PM
link   
I just got a minor burn on my palm, thats all.

posted on Sep, 18 2002 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Well, ever wonder why Drano Max says do not drink? Turns out it eats away the stomach lining. Well, if you don't get stomach pumped soon enough.

Also, why does coffee say hot when hot? Only way to tell if it hot is to stick finger in, yelp and pull hand back, and pour rest in lap while driving to work.

Then, microwave says do not put metal utensils(sp?) in it. I put them in, nothing happened. But when I turned it on, oh that was a show. Of course, had to buy a new microwave.

Also, gilica(sp?) gel packs that say do not eat, don't. Friend put some in my food, about three hours later my stomach was getting pumped. Little punk paid bill, but I wasn't able to eat for about a day.

Well, I know why those warnings are there, because curiosity nearly killed the moron a few times. I mean, if they didn't want you to do it, why would they tell you not to? It just screams do it.

posted on Sep, 18 2002 @ 07:09 PM
link   
On the subject of putting things in microwaves. Ever tried putting a CD in the microwave? Try it. Tell me how it goes.

I heard it produces quite the light show. Nothing bad is supposed to happen.

posted on Sep, 18 2002 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Conspirator, that saying at the bottom is sadly, true. Not to get philisophical(sp?) or anything, but that is the world today. If we went to a dif. planet, a peace loving one, we'd wipe em out and strip mine the planet. But only after we took their technology, if it was more advanced.

posted on Sep, 18 2002 @ 11:55 PM
link   
I put this Easter Peep in the microwave, that was fun, but I also suggest putting York Peppermint patties in there, a fun experiment also. (take off the foil wrapper, unless you need a new microwave).
>> Click here for pictures of Peep

posted on Sep, 19 2002 @ 01:44 AM
link   
If you think regular metals make a good lightshow, try a *magnet*!!!!

posted on Sep, 19 2002 @ 03:38 PM
link   
What a magnet do MD?

posted on Oct, 12 2002 @ 10:04 PM
link   
yah did you know that white out can get you really really high to???
all you have to do is put it on somthing thin but can transfer heat well like a soup can lid take a lighter under it until it bubbles pop the bubble and inside is white powder... yah you can test the rest... now that is a light show hahaha

new topics

top topics

join