It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hearing voices....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2005 @ 03:34 PM
link   
I start off by saying I am not even sure I believe in ghosts or spirits. I THINK I believe in aliens and I am not so sure I even believe in life on earth sometimes (ha-ha). I am in my mid 30’s and have had a voice follow me for several years and different places I have lived. For reference of story I will call myself ‘Adrian’. So here we go.

About 10 years ago I was living with my then girlfriend (now ex-wife) and in our apartment complex there were always light bulbs breaking (not just blowing out but breaking). Also in this apartment is where the voice reached out to me one time. My girlfriend and I had just gone to bed and we were not even close to sleeping yet. The bed was tight up against an interior wall, and my side of the bed was flanked by said wall. When I was lying in bed on my back my right side was to the wall. After I had said goodnight to my girlfriend who was to my left, I heard a female voice whisper in my RIGHT ear “ADRIAN!” I could feel the little hairs in my ear move with the breath of this ‘person’. I jumped out of bed and turned on every light in the house, but as expected, found nothing.

Several years later I was divorced and after much courtship moved in with another girlfriend. After several months of living in this house, one night the voice came back. My girlfriend and I were in bed but again not sleeping, when the female voice yelled out from the living room “GET UP YOU TWO!”. Again, all the lights went on and…nothing!

A couple of months later I was home alone preparing supper when I heard the front door open and a voice say “ADRIAN?” as if looking for me. I thought I knew the voice, but couldn’t put a name to it…it just sounded familiar…so I said “I’M IN THE KITCHEN”…after about 30 seconds when no one came in the kitchen I realized that it was the voice again.

No one else has ever heard the voices, but also let me state that I pass a psychological evaluation every year (part of my employment) and as far as I know don’t exhibit any strange behavior patterns. Any ideas anyone? Anyway to “COAX” the voice into speaking again? Just let me know.

Thanks,

fum

posted on Aug, 22 2005 @ 03:51 PM
link   
hmm hmm was your mom very protective of you when you were a little child and did she use to shout at you when she saw you with a lady-friend and it could just be a lvoed one that cared very much about you and didnt want you to make the wrong choices maybe you should try to talk to this "voice" who knows what you may find and i gatta tell you it might be a bit dangerous to invoke the spirit of w/e is trying to talk to you so do it at your own risk

posted on Aug, 22 2005 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by fum
hmm hmm was your mom very protective of you when you were a little child and did she use to shout at you when she saw you with a lady-friend and it could just be a lvoed one that cared very much about you and didnt want you to make the wrong choices maybe you should try to talk to this "voice" who knows what you may find and i gatta tell you it might be a bit dangerous to invoke the spirit of w/e is trying to talk to you so do it at your own risk

Remember that I was making supper one time and I don't think this is a wrong choice 'cause I am a very good cook. And again remeber I do the pysch test every year (highly sensative government job) so every relationship I have ever had has been dealt with, so don't try and hang this on love his mother/hates his father or loves his father/hates his mother.

[edit on 22-8-2005 by 12 12 2012]

fum

posted on Aug, 22 2005 @ 04:22 PM
link   
im just saying some1 could be worried about you and btw link me to the test you take
i score a high percentage on remote viweing ones

posted on Aug, 22 2005 @ 04:59 PM
link   
I cant link to the test because it is administired where I work. It is required ofr all us in the building. If we don't pass we can't keep our jobs. The government brings in thei people from Bakersfield and examines (interrogates?) us for about 5 hours once a year. So far so good...I have passed every year!

[edit on 22-8-2005 by 12 12 2012]

posted on Aug, 22 2005 @ 05:04 PM
link   
well, you know what must be done.

If you are hearing voices, it's best you do whatever they say.

I'm sure they'll block out the part of the brain that makes you aware of consequence.

[edit on 22-8-2005 by Malevolence5000]

fum

posted on Aug, 22 2005 @ 05:05 PM
link   
ok so your sane whats your job "adrain"

posted on Aug, 22 2005 @ 05:21 PM
link   
My job is not the topic. I only used the evaluation as a bit of structure building, or background. The main question was can anyone help me coax the voice to talk again to see what it wants.

fum

posted on Aug, 22 2005 @ 05:22 PM
link   
well i suggested something you can do with the voice that helps and cmon tell us what your job is (you dont have to but it will make me happier)

btw the word sphinx poped into my head i hope you can decipher what that means i got it when i was skiming trough your story again

[edit on 22-8-2005 by fum]

posted on Aug, 22 2005 @ 05:57 PM
link   
The job position I hold deals directly with Eqyptian government as it relates to certain aspects of American foreign policy. (Sphinx connection?)

fum

posted on Aug, 23 2005 @ 03:23 PM
link   
wow weird how i got the word sphinx in my head and u work with the egyptian goverment ok were getting somewhere

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Since you started your govt job, have you ever blacked out or been hospitalized and received surgery requiring a general anaesthetic? It's possible what you experienced was just a voice to brain test from an unauthorized implant device. Basically, to protect against whistleblowers they need to establish plausable deniability. At some point you may during one of your psych tests indicated you have the sort of personality that might question the morality of tasks you may be assigned in future. If you go on record as having heard voices, especially if you follow their instructions, they can mount a case you are unstable, and are therefore an unreliable witness. Even if this is not the case, being in any sort of job that involves govt oversight makes you a candidate for that sort of electronic insurance policy. Do some research into the sad case of John Nash ( subject of the movie "a beautiful mind"). My advice: ignore the voice and get a new job.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by fum

THAT was crazy! LOL - gave me goosebumps.

Back to topic - Many years ago - while laying in bed I heard this incredibly loud POP-thunder like - and a very, very deep resonating voice state "You Must Listen". I looked at my then husband and was like - Did you hear that???...and of course he didn't
never heard it again. Also stopped meditating, lol.

You have to proceed with what feels right to you - everyone can tell you do this, or do that - but in the end, you have to do what feels right to you (i.e. talk to it, ask for confirmation, etc). Good luck - and keep us updated.

As for the remote viewing person - again, lol, that was wild.

top topics

join