It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bin Laden no longer runs al Qaeda

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2002 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Bin Laden no longer runs al Qaeda
Tuesday, 17-Sept-2002

Sept 17 (London Evening Standard) -- Western intelligence officers now believe that Osama bin Laden is either dead or no longer operating as a terror leader.
www.afghanistan.org...

posted on Sep, 18 2002 @ 11:58 AM
link   
I think Bin Laden is starting to turn into a Haili sallasi figure(certainly spelt wrong)To those who support him he will always be alive.This is a great danger for the US as any international terrorism will be blamed or credited to him depending on which side of the breadline you stand.If Bin Laden is dead the US must prove it as quickly as possible or they will forever be fighting the army of a dead man.
Even if they do prove it to those of us able to recognise conclusive proof I fear that a small extremist group will still revere him as a folk hero.

posted on Sep, 18 2002 @ 12:48 PM
link   
I rember watching a show a while back,and that is what the Arabs said,dead or alive they will fight in his name.

posted on Sep, 18 2002 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Ya, even if he is dead, he will never truly be dead. I think he has started something bigger than we know.

I heard that Naustradamus, the so called prophet, predicted that there would be three 'anti-christs'. The first two, which are said to be Napoleon and Adolf Hitler, then finally there would be third in the new millenium. He said that this third 'anti-christ' would come out of the Middle-East, AND that he would be killed early in his life but his legacy would go on and people would follow him, eventually causing the destruction of the world.

So then is Osama Bin Laden the third anti-christ?

posted on Sep, 19 2002 @ 03:38 AM
link   
The Third anti-christ is Mabus.It is said that there will be a war that will last 27 years and that Mabus will be one of the first to die.Bin laden could be Mabus some think Saddam could be Mabus(look at the word Saddam in a mirror)another name put forward is gwbush(turn the gw through 180 degrees and add bush you get ma bush.

posted on Sep, 19 2002 @ 07:45 AM
link   
The fight will continue without him. He is just a figurehead like the Queen is to Britain. A highly orgainised outfit like Al-Quaeda doesn't collapse that easily.

new topics

top topics

join