It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 Attack In Bible Codes?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2003 @ 02:57 AM
link   
Here is an interesting site I came across. I kind of understand it, but not really. So I'm gonna leave it up to you guys since ur much smarter than me
. Lemme know what you think about it.

Link

posted on Aug, 31 2003 @ 03:54 AM
link   
I wouldn't rely on the Bible Codes for accuracy.

posted on Aug, 31 2003 @ 06:23 AM
link   
Well Im sorry But I was totally lost with that site!

I looked up Acts 8 Verse 15 and this it what it said:

"Who, when they were come down, prayed for them, that they might recieve the Holy Ghost"

I saw nothing to connect 9/11 to this Atcs or Verse what so ever, or is it me missing something?

blackwidow

[Edited on 31-8-2003 by blackwidow666]

posted on Aug, 31 2003 @ 06:28 AM
link   
i see no relation between the two. if you are looking for something you can see it in anything. the dollar bill thing for example where you fold it and it makes the towers burning or whatever.

posted on Aug, 31 2003 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Interesting point hmmm. I think that is one of the biggest arguments against the "bible code" I don�t think the code is real I think it is something fabricated by religious zealots(don�t get me wrong I believe in the bible) I mean you can always find something after the fact or predict it very cryptically.

posted on Aug, 31 2003 @ 02:28 PM
link   
I have about as much faith in the bible code as I do in phone psychics. If it was so accurate, they would have predicted the attack before it happened. If you want to find something, you will find it.

Astrology is actually a much better method of discovering major govornment and world events, not because of predictive powers, but because of the occult/Illuminati connection, it seems they watch the skys and plan or set attacks and events to coincide when the planetary alignments are right for thier motives. they use astrology as a pocket planner, to set up events or plan them to coincide with events in the heavens.

posted on Sep, 1 2003 @ 02:23 AM
link   
Jesus Christ! Like the freaking bible isn't vague enough without some idiot trying to find the equivalent to backward masking in it!
If it doesn't say what you want it to, just come up with your own code. I'm sure the letters can be manipulated in many different ways.

posted on Jan, 8 2005 @ 07:31 AM
link   
If some of the letters in the words were closer together then I guess you could make something out of it. But that's the same thing as getting a puzzle book and finding hidden dirty words. It's just unintentionally there I doubt there's a connection.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 06:25 AM
link   
i do belive that 9:11 was a conspiracy possibly formed by the government, god or of course terrorists i mostly belive that it was the government when i found out that they got benifits out of 9/11 and i am not sure about the bible code because if the code has always been there why didn't they predict the attack beforehand

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 08:54 PM
link   
If you look carefully at the grid on the link, you will see tons of words and even sentences that have nothing to do with 911. Almost every line in the grid have words and phrases. I can't imagine that this the same bible code as described by for example the history channel's "bible code: predicting Armageddon"

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 09:53 AM
link   
I recently figured out that Gods true message is advance, and learn how to float through the mansions of gods creation. He hates timeline/dimensions that loop or get edied and dont continue. Like a dying vine on a flower, he eventually may one day, cut us off completely. In the nature of existence its sink or swim together.

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 11:04 AM
link   
dude the bible wasnt faxed from heaven!!and if i put up like 10000 things on a book and spot letters i cud probably predict every thing that will happen from now on!!

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 08:21 PM
link   
9/11 is NOT in the Bible

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 11:28 PM
link   
the bible code, if you would do your damned research, has in fact predicted much in the modern world. listing: the gulf war, prime minister yihtzak rabins assination, the jfk assasinations, 9/11, the apolo 11 moon mission, the asteriod the broke into pieces and hit jupiter over 10 years ago, the la earthquakes, the china earthquakes, the san francisco earthquakes, soon on, so forth. in fact, you can type almost any major name in the past decade into the matrix and chances are it WILL come up somewhere, in the bible code. the bible code works in skip sequence, and only in the original, hebrew torah. old testament. you skip a certain amount of letters, mark that letter, and skip the same again. certain passages do make up exact names, dates, locations, plays, cities, events, and sequences, that are beyond the human capablility of coding, and FAR beyond chance. were talking up to 10,000,000 to 1 odds in some places.
and there are thousands of examples, and growing.,
every major scientist, code breaker, and math maticitian that ever was skeptical and truely researches and tried to prove it wrong, has only ever come back proving even more, and becomeing a believeer themselves. clue in, and do your homework before you try to sound like you know what your talking about. because we all know that 95% of people online, usually, really dont.

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Quicksilver
you can always find something after the fact or predict it very cryptically.

This post below explains/addresses why that logic is not always true.

Cryptic?? somewhat... but as it explains, when one does a full investigation into the facts regarding this prediction and everything is taken in CONTEXT, the prediction or "coincidence" is quite amazing to say the least which challenges the belief no one predicted 9/11 or that the future isn't set. LOL

==========================================
These infamous time-stamped postings below are perhaps the most important posts ever made to the internet in the history of mankind imo, which will only become more historic and known as time passes... especially when the cities this seer warned of are struck by nuke terrorism in the order he warned of back in 1995; a warning these posts below are claimed to validate. For now many have mocked it, while others see the implications and how amazing this was. Whether you agree or disagree or believe or not, the fact is the debate and interest these posts generated has stirred up the most heated debates i've ever seen on the net. Thousands of posts are archived and thousands flocked to newsgroups or put up sites discussing these posts and one of the most controversial seers on the net.

The following "coincidences" prove FACT is indeed stranger than fiction...

---------------------------------------------------------- -
SOLLOG PREDICTS 911 EMERGENCY!!!!!
Poster eLnIn,
Sep 10 1998, 11:00 pm

Newsgroups: alt.prophecies.nostradamus
Date: 1998/09/11
Subject: SOLLOG PREDICTS 911 EMERGENCY!!!!!

SOLLOG SAYS THAT ON 911 THERE WILL BE A GREAT EMERCENCY IN WASHINGTON DC

---------------------------------------------------------- --
Subject: 911
View this article only
Date: 2001-08-31 11:03:37 PST

Something is going to happen tomorrow. This is a witness against
everyone on this newsgroup. I hate this newsgroup, and everyone on it
sucks. REPENT! You are all evil liars! Do not be so evil, and be holy.
You are going to get me killed because of the truth of my mouth. I am
not telling you what is going
to happen until it does, because an EVIL and adulterous generation
seeks for a sign.

==============================================
Subject: Re: 911
View this article only
Date: 2001-09-04 09:41:41 PST

Since when do I post prophecies, other than end of the world
cataclysmic ones?

================================================
Subject: Re: 911
View this article only
Date: 2001-09-04 12:40:28 PST

Wait 7 days, and then maybe I'll answer this post. You see, I am going
away in seven days, and you will not hear from me again.

================================================== ==
and finally, the person both Leo Phoenix and Elnin were connected to also wrote a prophecy in 1997 warning that TERRORISM would connect to New York City in September With a BIG BANG IN THE BIG BUILDING and also referenced 2 dates 9/02 and 9/16 for this event to occur within.

Coincidences?

yeah, sure they were...

Taken all together in full context, and when one analyzes all the facts about these posts and posters, its proof beyond a doubt that these individuals who were connected, were the only ones on the planet to have predicted 9/11; a date which historians will record was perhaps one of, if not thee most important date and event in human history.

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by mastermind77
I recently figured out that Gods true message is advance, and learn how to float through the mansions of gods creation. He hates timeline/dimensions that loop or get edied and dont continue. Like a dying vine on a flower, he eventually may one day, cut us off completely. In the nature of existence its sink or swim together.

So I guess we have proof God is in fact a real person... and a MALE to be exact. lol

join