It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Bush should apologize to the United Nations and ask for help

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2003 @ 07:11 PM
link   
�Will the United Nations serve the purpose of its founding, or will it be irrelevant?�
-President George W. Bush, September 12, 2002

�We must come together to deal with this crisis or it tends to make the United Nations somewhat irrelevant.�
Secretary of State Colin Powell, September 13, 2002

�Now, at some point [the United Nations] has to ask how does it feel about that--does it want to be irrelevant? . . .�
Secretary of Defense Donald Rumsfeld, September 18, 2002

�. . . [T]he president cannot imagine that the United Nations wants to make itself irrelevant.�
Presidential press secretary Ari Fleischer, October 3, 2002.

�We�ve got to have more international participation in the international coalition force.�
General John P. Abizaid, top American commander for Iraq, August 28, 2003

Oh, how it must stick in Rummy�s wrinkled craw, hearing his own top general tell everybody who will listen, �Look, we need help from the rest of the world.� A year ago, the neocons in the White House could not have been more eager to declare the United Nations �irrelevant� because it wouldn�t follow our marching orders on Iraq. The president�s advisors were practically begging him to go it alone, to show the rest of the world we didn�t need it. But now our own commanders are begging for something else: more �international participation� to fix the mess Bush, Rice and Rummy have created in Iraq. He won�t say so out loud, but you can bet General Abizaid would love to have in the field beside him right now a couple of divisions from �Old� Europe�s Germany and France.

www.memphisflyer.com...

posted on Aug, 30 2003 @ 07:14 PM
link   
bush was elected in office to be the person he is not to start apologizing for his actions in office. deal with it sucka. you probably voted him in. at least i know its a necessary action, please come to those type of realizitations before too late.

posted on Aug, 30 2003 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigsage
bush was elected in office to be the person he is not to start apologizing for his actions in office. deal with it sucka. you probably voted him in. at least i know its a necessary action, please come to those type of realizitations before too late.

hmmm...well...you're the sucker that bought his background colour in black and now can't see #. Maybe you're not as clever as you think you are.

posted on Aug, 30 2003 @ 07:43 PM
link   
black is beautifull. sucka ha ha ha, hows your new world lookin now

posted on Aug, 30 2003 @ 07:50 PM
link   

black is beautifull. sucka ha ha ha, hows your new world lookin now

errr...ok...what?

Your writing is incomprehensible, I can't understand #. What are you trying to say?

posted on Aug, 30 2003 @ 07:52 PM
link   
ha ha ha, jus keep up the fight and im sure to you it will feel all right

posted on Aug, 30 2003 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Um big sage, whatever the hell youre smoking, id stop, you really are incoherent. What the hell are you trying to say? And yes, black backgroud is a stupid color unless you have lettering that is a different color. No one can read your name or info on there.

Anyway, this is a good thread, Nada. To recap the arrogance and ridiculous ramblings of Bush and pals before the war. Now they sit back and simply dont care.

Bush and his mouth seem to have quieted down alot recently. And now he wants to ask the Un for help?

Humiliating. Have they no shame?

posted on Aug, 30 2003 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf

Humiliating. Have they no shame?

My first guess would be no.

posted on Aug, 30 2003 @ 08:04 PM
link   
the first step to any form of any thing is loosing the unnecessary stuff ie colors that mean nothing. if you want to know ask.

posted on Aug, 30 2003 @ 08:06 PM
link   

the first step to any form of any thing is loosing the unnecessary stuff ie colors that mean nothing. if you want to know ask.

???

You're driving me mad, I have absolutely no idea what you are talking about.

posted on Aug, 30 2003 @ 08:07 PM
link   
1. I don't see Bush apologizing for anything anytime soon. I do see this useless administration being thrown into the scrapbin along a timeline I have disclosed elsewhere.

2. The U.N. has received clear signals that it is unwanted as part of a US occupation effort. The whole sorry mess created by the Bush administration in Iraq is of Bush/PNAC origin, and it should be made right with no profits to the criminal gang and their crony insider companies whatsoever.

3. What do the massively oppressed citizens of Iraq really want at this juncture (apart from the obvious reinstatement of quality water, electricity and jobs)?

posted on Aug, 30 2003 @ 08:08 PM
link   
but if you have questions thats different.

posted on Aug, 30 2003 @ 08:46 PM
link   
My question is, through divine miracle, and Bush gets pumped out of office, would the next president do any better? What would a democrat do in Iraq?

If the actions of our last prez are anything to go by, then nothing is gonna change.

posted on Aug, 30 2003 @ 09:12 PM
link   
You're right, nothing will change. Who cares if it's Republicans or Democrats, Conservatives or Labour? Your still going to get #ed over. It's time for change, we need to start again.

posted on Aug, 30 2003 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Skadi, JN

Yes, any administration would do better than the current one.

This has to do with a bad agenda and incompetence in management, nothing to do with the color of any flag they fly.

posted on Aug, 30 2003 @ 09:45 PM
link   
I dunno about that Masked.

A democrat might Undo some of what Bush has already done. But he could also very well bring about ALOT worse things. Change the shift from say Iraq, to say, something else. Clintons admin was a nightmare (well, not for you, you didnt live under his glorified bootheel for years.

So yes, maybe the rest of the world will be happy to have a new president, they will breathe a sigh of relief, but America sure as # wont be any better off, perhaps, even worse.

posted on Aug, 30 2003 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Skadi

I still say, impossible to be worse off.

This government has the worst motives in US history.

posted on Aug, 30 2003 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Perhaps. Cant really think of any other, but I dont see them as sperate from one another, i see each admin as links in a longer chain. They still push forward for the same eventual goals.

Regardless, the new admin, while not the Bush's, wont be doing us any good. Still the same slow downward spiral into oblivion, the future will still look as dim.

But at least, maybe, it wont be AS corrupt. It dont help much. the next govornment probably wont be as brazenly fascist as Bush. they will be far more secretive.

Only thing that will cure America is a massive reconstruction of the system. Our own new order. Free of THEM.
Otherwise, its just a delay for the inevitable

posted on Aug, 30 2003 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Skadi

IMHO you need to go out and smell some flowers and eat some raw honey straight off the comb. And go for a walk on the sandy seashore, away from the increasingly polluted (and now with extra free legal CO2!!!!) city air and the stupid media that are now polluting American heads with not just fear and paranoia but also fatalism and inevitability.

When I say the worst motives of all time, I mean the worst motives of all time.

So bad, that anything today or tomorrow will be better.

You will feel much better the day you are rid of them.

posted on Aug, 30 2003 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Masked, lol.

I was fatalistic long before Bush ever came to office. I became fatalistic the day I woke up. Smelling flowers only covers the stench of dog# I just stepped in, and attempting to take raw honey from a behive will end me up with a body full of beestings!

I stopped paying attention to the media long ago, and only tune in now to see if anything new is happening that I should be aware of.

The inevitability is if America period doesnt wake the # up and realize how twisted the ENTIRE system is, and that they are on the highway to NWO with no brakes, anything else is FUTILE. president Bush, President regan, President Schwartzenegger, ect, it doesnt matter.

Youre right, the Bush admin is the worst. But it is not isolated. Elect a democrat, if it makes you feel better. Youre still electing the NWO. Still electing a traitor.

Maybe this one will get us out of Iraq. But where will he send us in its stead?

I need no media, no internet to feed my fatalism. I just go out for a walk and take a look at my fellow American and chat with him for 5 minutes, and any hope I had before RAPIDLY disinitgrates.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join