It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possibly the best UFO pics ever!! (A UFO connection)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2005 @ 12:20 AM
link   
These photos where taken in New Mexico in 1963. The ships are very similar to the UFOs (or in this Case, Flying Saucer's) that where video taped in Mexico City in the 1990's solar Eclipse. The similarities are stunning.
In my opinion these are one and the same, I mean, take a look at them, what do you think?
To me they blend in perfect, same colors, the dark line in the center and the shape. Woofff... these pics seem like the real deal.

Probably the best UFO pics ever,

Added color to appreciate the pic,

Hovering like a sucka!

More color added, what a beauty

The originals in action,

Hauling arse into space,

Now the good stuff

Let’s compare with the UFO footage from Mexico

Compare Here

More comparisons Here

Keep ‘em coming Here

So what do you guys think? A match or not a match?

posted on Aug, 19 2005 @ 01:03 AM
link   
I would have to see the hard copys cause "To me they blend in perfect, same colors, the dark line in the center and the shape" can all be done in PS. There not much that cannot be done even that 1960's Ageing process can be done with a cheap plug'in these days. But they do look good, but still even if we tested the stock there where printed on whichs proves they are originals 1960's prints who to say its not a hub cap ?.

posted on Aug, 19 2005 @ 02:20 AM
link   
I think it's a hubcap job.

Ask yourself this, why do none of the 60's and 70's hubcap style UFO's in the ultra-clear, ultra-sharp photographs have lights or any sense of propultion method when almost all UFO reports of craft that have any integrity or UFO reports from witnesses, feature lights or a rotating effect in some fashion?

I imagine because in the 60's it would of been a lot harder to wire up LEDs with a battery to the hubcap UFO's they make, plus UFO sightings weren't as commonly reported then so 'lights' weren't a contributing factor to making authentic looking photos. Probably why they always snap them during nice blue skies and near tree branches rather than at night as most UFO reportings are made.

I don't take much from these types of photos, i prefer to stick to known UFOs like the Nasa footage.

posted on Aug, 19 2005 @ 03:51 AM
link   
Those picture are fake.
I saw an analysis of the photographs.
On each one there is actually a thin line of thread connecting it to the 2 trees on either side!

The model of the UFO would only be about 1/2 ft long.

Hunter

posted on Aug, 19 2005 @ 05:55 AM
link   
Fake maybe, but that's not the original photos. I've read they are somewhat blueish.

posted on Aug, 19 2005 @ 07:05 AM
link   
I think its fake.., just doesent look real. To me it looks like it was messed with even though it was already fake though. The guy about the string, i bet when they got it to point up, they had another string down the middle.

EDIT- Doesent that look a bit like the UFO on that XFiles poster? but darker

[edit on 19-8-2005 by Foxtrot23]

[edit on 19-8-2005 by Foxtrot23]

posted on Aug, 19 2005 @ 08:09 AM
link   
They're hardly unique. One of probably thousands or so of similar pics. They're really nothing special. They really wouldn't be that hard to fake.

And, being honest, I know Greys are reported to be small but how many with equipment..ect would you fit in that?! Look at the size of the saucer compared to the surrounding trees.

There's no signiture glow beneath the craft often associated with UFO sightings either, nor any of sort of light that I can see.

The videos provided are too grainy and of poor quality to make a fair comparison.

I'd say they're fake. Bad fakes too.

Where did you find the photos? Links? Eye witness testomony?

posted on Aug, 19 2005 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Yes, the original pics are more bluish...

On each one there is actually a thin line of thread connecting it to the 2 trees on either side!

Pretty much my thinking as well...sadly.

posted on Aug, 19 2005 @ 09:33 AM
link   
I don't know about those old photos. They do look like they could be easily faked, but like I always say that doesn't mean that they are. As far as the Mexico City eclipse footage, that's got to be some of the best evidence ever. People want proof and that's undeniable proof as far as I'm concerned. Some people were trying to play it off as Venus or some other planet, but c'mon!! Also another thing about that footage that we didn't see in any of those videos was the craft disappearing in the blink of an eye. Very strange!

Peace

posted on Aug, 19 2005 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Woofff... these pics seem like the real deal.

Sadly, these photos have indeed been shown to be fakes. I used to have an old book called "The UFO Phenomenon", part of a series of books released by Time-Life. In this book, they show one of these photographs with detailed edge enhancement that clearly shows the wires supporting the UFO between the trees.

Supporters of Paul Villa have also claimed that the pictures were faked to lend credibility to a genuine encounter with aliens. Generally, though, when somebody claims to have been visited by benign, beautiful, human-like aliens, given a tour around the solar system and a message of hope for all mankind, I'm skeptical.

posted on Aug, 19 2005 @ 10:36 AM
link   
I knew lots of you would think that they where fake (I mean its ATS here) but I would like some proof. Bring a pic of the supposed "Hub caps" bring in the name or the book where they debunked them ( or links), don't just assume cause it was in the sixties that it's a fake. Compare with the Mexico video and you'll see the connection. If it is a fake then the fakester should be applauded as a psychic at least, cause this person had a vision of a “Flying Saucer” that would be the most famous of our time.

posted on Aug, 19 2005 @ 10:38 AM
link   
They are totally real... but unfortunalty...
that is my uncles renovated studabaker fitted with turbo lifters...

he scraped it together in the 60's in order to impress the ladies...
after he got married, his wife insisted on it going in the garage... no more cruising for him.

When she went to visit her sister, he couldn't resist the urge to take it out for another spin... still drove great, but had a bit of a wobble... apparently it had gotten a bit rusty over the years...

it is now sitting in his barn, collecting bird poo, and I am hoping he will leave it to me, when he dies...

Seriously though: They do look IDENTICAL, and until now, I had considered the videos to be real... thus proving that the pics were real also....

but that was a lapse of logic on my part...
what saucer manufacturer would keep the exact same design for all those years?

Come on... haven't they heard of the marketing concept of "new design creates new demand" ?

how do they expect to increase sales?

posted on Aug, 19 2005 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by UFOhunter
Those picture are fake.
I saw an analysis of the photographs.

The model of the UFO would only be about 1/2 ft long.
Hunter

Care to show me where you got that information, website would handy. Really Hunter, I've never heard that these pictures show lines, all of them. I've seen one French site that dealt with ONE picture which showed a line on the side. So before I can accept your claim you better come up with the goods.

TerraX

posted on Aug, 19 2005 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by LazarusTheLong
They are totally real... but unfortunalty...
that is my uncles renovated studabaker fitted with turbo lifters...

he scraped it together in the 60's in order to impress the ladies...
after he got married, his wife insisted on it going in the garage... no more cruising for him.

When she went to visit her sister, he couldn't resist the urge to take it out for another spin... still drove great, but had a bit of a wobble... apparently it had gotten a bit rusty over the years...

it is now sitting in his barn, collecting bird poo, and I am hoping he will leave it to me, when he dies...

Seriously though: They do look IDENTICAL, and until now, I had considered the videos to be real... thus proving that the pics were real also....

but that was a lapse of logic on my part...
what saucer manufacturer would keep the exact same design for all those years?

Come on... haven't they heard of the marketing concept of "new design creates new demand" ?

how do they expect to increase sales?

Real Funny and everything but no proof, huh... The frustration. These are probably real, and the best chance for anyone to get a good look at a real UFO.

posted on Aug, 19 2005 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Those pictures bring up a good issue I have with current photographs.
In the 1950-60- even 70's there were countless shiny metal UFO pictures being taken. Often multiple shots of the same craft like the ones posted here. This was a defining era for UFOs. Now cameras are now more affordable than ever and available in all shapes and sizes.

Where are the multiple nice framed shots of shiny metal UFO's now?

Have hoaxers and scammers abandoned them because of increased public scruitiny of such photos?

Is this why we are treated to poor video or images of fake blurry shiny objects or hazy lights at great distances?

posted on Aug, 19 2005 @ 11:21 AM
link   
The Villa photos have been considered a hoax for a long time now. He was one of those many people who claimed the aliens came from Venus and told him that nuclear tests are killing our planet. Either a damn hoax or pesky Greys tricking people they are friendly beings from Venus

I would really like to see the pictures with the lines in anyone could find them.

posted on Aug, 19 2005 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by nullster
Where are the multiple nice framed shots of shiny metal UFO's now?

Have hoaxers and scammers abandoned them because of increased public scruitiny of such photos?

Is this why we are treated to poor video or images of fake blurry shiny objects or hazy lights at great distances?

very good question... one can only assume, that many of the early ones were fakes

posted on Aug, 19 2005 @ 11:37 AM
link   
The photographs belonged to a person named Paul Villa who claimed to have had contacts in the 1960s and no he didn't write a book or do lectures. In other words he didn't make a buck out of it and even more strangely up to his death he claimed the pictures were genuine. But the people who commented on it negatively probably did some research on it? Very doubtful.
www.algonet.se...

The photographs shown above aren't the only ones he took. In fact if my recollection is correct he photographed up to 4 different (alleged crafts) in 3 series. Several show multiple objects.
home.earthlink.net...
home.earthlink.net...
groups.msn.com...
groups.msn.com...
Some photographs have no trees anywhere near the (alleged) crafts and show multiple objects...
There's another interesting factor why I don't think one serie of pictures are models, but we'll get to that later. Perhaps someone notices.

For the last hour I've been trying to find a skeptics page which showed a line in ONE of Paul Villa's photographs. Perhaps anyone knows where that picture is?

posted on Aug, 19 2005 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Spreadthetruth
The Villa photos have been considered a hoax for a long time now. He was one of those many people who claimed the aliens came from Venus and told him that nuclear tests are killing our planet. Either a damn hoax or pesky Greys tricking people they are friendly beings from Venus

I would really like to see the pictures with the lines in anyone could find them.

Nope!
Villa didn't claim to have met people from Venus. Actually, according to him the people het met came from the constellation of Coma Berenices. But you probably already knew that.

posted on Aug, 19 2005 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Sorry, I just read that in an old 1970s UFO book I've had since I was a small kid.

Alot of stuff the debunkers make up themselves. Sad, isn't it?

<<   2 >>

join