It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Utah/Sherman Ranch. "The Strangest place on earth"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Hi all, this is my first post on ATS. Sorry if this has been discussed before but i can't find anything on it. Also wasn't sure where to post this since so many different things have occured at thsi ranch.

For those of you who don't know, The ranch is in NE Utah and has seen huge amounts of paranormal activity in the last decade or so. Anything from UFOs, portholes, blue orbs, animal mutilations etc.

What is everyones take on this?

www.rense.com...
www.rense.com...

Some pictures on this page

www.aliendave.com...

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Welcome noslenwerd

The events on this ranch used to be discussed on c2c/Art Bell quite frequently. Truely a wierd place!

This ranch was owned and researched by a NIDS. I forgot what the acronym stands for but someone on the board will tell us soon enough.

The story that stuck in my mind about this place, was the existance of a portal to another dimension that occasionally opened there.

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 11:24 AM
link   
thanks for the reply...

yes i have read about everything you can find on google and the link i posted about this subject... Really amazing stuff. I wonder if there are more pictures? Even of the dogs that were supposedly turned into black piles of whatever it was, by the blue orbs...

Is there more threads on this on ATS or am i missing something

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 11:39 AM
link   
I recall something about this years ago. I was watching a program on it and the couple living there decided to take a picture of the ranch and when they had the film developed instead of seeing a ranch grass, animals and the like they actually had a photograph of an old western looking town.
Lends some plausibility of a portal or other dimension. Anyway, really creepy story. I wonder why it is that no persons were harmed?

No people were actually harmed during the making of this documentary

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Found this snip at the following website:

shell.amigo.net...

Alexander is also rumored to be head of the National Institute of Discovery Sciences in Las Vegas, although Alexander denies it. Also, as I understand it, NIDS is funded by -- guess who? -- Robert Bigelow. NIDS is supposedly involved on psychic research, remote viewing, and the afterlife (I have heard that Alexander has a Ph.D in thanatology, or the study of death) But more importantly for our (sic) group's purposes, NIDS wants to understand the physics behind the flying saucers and maybe even build one!

NIDS is found here:

www.nidsci.org...

Hope this helps...

[edit on 18-8-2005 by sigung86]

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 02:42 PM
link   
for more info about this topic, visit the NIDS site.

National Institute for Discovery Science
www.nidsci.org...

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 02:44 PM
link   
The farm certainly iks a strange place. What I thought most odd was that there was the "dinosaur."

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 10:03 PM
link   
i have one word ie wt f is with this, i would move away,far away 2 the city,lol. Only in texas.....

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Its location is like a stones throw away from good 'ol AlienDave's ranch. He is a known UFO hunter and has a site I will link below.
I see him at MUFON meetings.....I have never been to his ranch. I plan to ask him about this next time I see him. Interesting info I did not know about!

www.aliendave.com...

[edit on 18-8-2005 by theRiverGoddess]

posted on Aug, 19 2005 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by theRiverGoddess
Its location is like a stones throw away from good 'ol AlienDave's ranch. He is a known UFO hunter and has a site I will link below.
I see him at MUFON meetings.....I have never been to his ranch. I plan to ask him about this next time I see him. Interesting info I did not know about!

www.aliendave.com...

Great, please keep us updated. I am really suprised that there isnt more talk about this considering all the weird happenings at this ranch. Seems like a hotbed for EVERY kind of paranormal activity you can think of.

Did you get a chance to read the aliendave link i posted above?

www.aliendave.com...

posted on Aug, 19 2005 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Well Noslen you got someone's attention because that link provided was running fine yesterday and now it says it's temporarily unavailable due to high traffic volume.

posted on Aug, 19 2005 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lifeadventurer
The farm certainly iks a strange place. What I thought most odd was that there was the "dinosaur."

Do you mean when they saw the glowing eyes in the trees? And shot at it?

They took an impression of the one and only footprint it made and it was almost exactly on to a velociraptor (sp?) footprint

posted on Aug, 19 2005 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by DDay
Well Noslen you got someone's attention because that link provided was running fine yesterday and now it says it's temporarily unavailable due to high traffic volume.

oops
well the rense links still work... they tell the same story basically...

and the ncis site has links to pictures of the cattle that were mutilated, and the pictures of the 'ice circle' that was found

Did anyone read all this? anyone else have anything to add here.

posted on Aug, 19 2005 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Fortunately, or unfortunately to some, the paranormal activity has scaled down. Imagine finding out a few decades from now that it was John Titor with some sophisticated technology.

posted on Aug, 19 2005 @ 03:16 PM
link   
LOL Of course the ranch is rife with wierdness, everything from reality portals to UFOs, to goblins and werewolves...and of course, the public is NOT welcome to prove otherwise. It's now called a genuinely dangerous place and is wired for surviellance and trespassers are threatened with arrest. (Of course, the researchers don't mind tossing their lives into the wind.)

Sounds to me like one of two things. Either it's all true, or else it's the biggest Meth operation in the lower 48 states!:

posted on Aug, 19 2005 @ 10:29 PM
link   
dude, i would move far away, very far, or, go in a humvee, flying through the farm while listening to "California Love" while randomly shooting

posted on Aug, 19 2005 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Hi all,

That is strange. Seems like it's an intelligent evil entity from another dimension phasing creatures and such into ours. Easiest way I can think of it atm lol.

Can't find any pictures relating to this topic...
The homestead one is down due to too much traffic? Also, cannot find the exact link to the pictures on NIDSCI website. Thanks in advance,

- Nazgarn

posted on Mar, 18 2019 @ 07:39 PM
link   

top topics

join