It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Arial image of Denver Airport question???

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2005 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by CyberSEAL
Not sure what this has to do with Aliens and UFO's, however people have been talking about the swastika since the airport was built.

Many people hold a belief that the New World Order constructed Denver International as an Alien Landing base....

posted on Aug, 19 2005 @ 11:23 AM
link   
The pictures of the alien face are a 404. I really want to see it too.

I also agree that this souldn't be in Aliens and UFOs, it should be in Military or Government Facilities.

posted on Aug, 19 2005 @ 11:38 AM
link   
The original intent of this thread was to see if anyone could see an alien looking face in the pics that I uploaded. Someone else then posted about the supposed swastika and it's relevance to the Denver airport.

As I was googling earth I discovered what appeared to me holes in the form of planes pointing due north and straight for the new airport. Above those "plane" shapes was what also appeared to me an alien face. If and this is a big IF this airport was intended for ET landings then this "marker" if you will looks to me as a navigation to instruct the aliens where to land or go or where the underground tunnels are.

So far nobody has seen the face I am seeing. But it looks crystal clear to me. Why nobody has speculated further is beyond me

posted on Aug, 19 2005 @ 07:01 PM
link   
I saw a face and a whole body shooting a gun once in Google Earth near A51 but no one else saw it either.
Can't you take some screenshots of it? Hit "print screen" and then past it into Paint or whatever you use and upload it to www.imageshack.us

posted on Aug, 20 2005 @ 08:41 AM
link   
"If Phil is right, and all this hooks up to the deep underground base that he was offered the plans to build back in 1979, and that what this other man told me in private that there is a lot of human slave labor in these deep underground bases being used by these aliens, and that a lot of this slave labor is children. He said that when the children reach the point that they are unable to work any more, they are slaughtered on the spot and consumed."

*shudders*

posted on Aug, 20 2005 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Is this one of the faces you're talking about?

posted on Aug, 20 2005 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Well your pictures still aren't working so I've had to go by what you were saying.
Are these the arrows?

Not all of them are pointing north.

And this is the face? The black arrow's pointing at what I think the arrows are that you're talking about.

posted on Aug, 20 2005 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nventual
Is this one of the faces you're talking about?

Granted, at 18,000 feet, it looks like an alien face. However, when you zoom in to 5800 feet, you can see pretty clearly that it's just a materials dump, complete with yellow front-end loaders for moving said materials. Presumably, it's a stockpile for runway repair or salt mounds for winter use.

It should also be noted, that to the NW side of the airport, there's a lot of new runway and taxiway under construction. Much of what may be viewable could be related to this construction.

posted on Aug, 20 2005 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Yeah, if you think I had a crazy imagination to think that was a face, you should see the other faces I've found in Google Earth.

About the alien face that I posted in the second post of mine, it looks more like a gas mask to me.

posted on Aug, 22 2005 @ 07:21 AM
link   
No it's right here.

files.abovetopsecret.com...

I circled it for clarity. Yes, I realize the markers do not ALL point north but it's the most distinct pattern and it's pointing toward the actual airport.
The "face" is in the circle on the right hand side of the pic. I searched the entire airport and this is the only weird markings surrounding it.
The face has 2 slits for eyes which may be bunkers.

See it???

posted on Aug, 22 2005 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Ok here is one more. I actually drew in the face this time so you could see it but refer back to the original pic too so you know I am not just drawing what I want you to see. I see a alien face.

Oops, I accidently deleted the first pic:

Ok here is the original pic and the one above is the one I drew in

[edit on 22-8-2005 by DDay]

posted on Aug, 22 2005 @ 04:41 PM
link   
After viewing the pics, it seems that you're almost reading too much into them. To me, they appear to be pretty basic airplane guides. Both of the sequences of arrows point to a runway (at least in the long run - one running N-S on the East side of the airport, and the other running N-S on the West side). The arrows don't reappear closer to the runway, because the basic runway lights can guide a plane in from there. I suspect it's just a series of markings placed to guide an aircraft in, in the event of guage or radar failure. The "alien faces" don't really appear as faces to me, and from the height of the view (around 15-18,000 feet), I'm guessing that it's just a coincidence.

Besides, with the rumors of it being built as a landing place for alien craft, I highly doubt that. It's very near an urban area, and is a high traffic airport (evident from the number of planes lined up along the taxiway waiting for takeoff). It's not hard to distinguish a basic commuter jet from an alien craft (which would most likely be a very different configuration), even at night, because of the lights on the craft. This said, an urban airport would probably be one of the worst possible locations for alien craft to land if the landing of such craft isn't meant to be known.

It would be a great place for alien craft to land only after we have knowledge of their existence, and trade/travel with them freely. Until then, it's pretty doubtful.

[edit on 22-8-2005 by obsidian468]

posted on Aug, 23 2005 @ 06:58 AM
link   
Well thanks Obsidian for your point of view. I still see a face but my theory wasn't from a landing perspective. I was thinking more along the lines of a pointer or marking for the underground perhaps instructing the aliens that yes, it's here.

posted on Aug, 23 2005 @ 08:16 AM
link   
I dont see what everyone else sees,

What do you think?

[edit on 23-8-2005 by Inno887]

posted on Aug, 23 2005 @ 08:37 AM
link   
What exact premise are you going with here ? that we or the aliens intentionally created these images, and for what purpose ?

posted on Aug, 23 2005 @ 09:48 AM
link   
I see it Inno, looks like he has a big nose.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join