It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hot new chica boarding

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2005 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Sorry bout the intro people...
But Im new to this forum...just found out about it three weeks ago!
Im a 22 female hairdresser (not your average girl) from Melbourne Australia....
Im not a conspiracy theorist (except for the Australian government in on keeping the mullet in fashion)...but I am hoping to learn something from observation!

Had alot of weird things in my life which have happened which I cant explain.....maybe Ill find answers here?!

Im on the fence about alot of these subjects....Im neither believer nor skeptic...I just have a healthy does from both worlds!

Im here to read,learn and toss in my two cents where applicable!

Cheers everyone!

posted on Aug, 16 2005 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Welcome! Im fairly new around here myself, just figuring out how this board works. My favorite singer is from Australia! Hope you share some of those wierd experiences with us. I would love to hear them

posted on Aug, 16 2005 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS! If you have any questions at all, go ahead and send me a U2U and I'll be more than happy to help. Also, I too would like to hear about some of your "Strange" experiences.

posted on Aug, 16 2005 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Thanks for that babe....
Youll probably find me mainly in the Aliens/UFOs and Paranormal studies forums...but every now and then I'll venture out of my box to somewhere like cryptozoology.....haha

So tell me..whos your favourite singer babe?

posted on Aug, 16 2005 @ 09:13 PM
link   
I'll do that dark helmet..so be ready to have a million and one questions about how to download an avatar... :bnghd:

Sorry bout my intro again..I know its not very professional considering the type of site this is....but like I said Im a fun girl...always carry an open mind..not here to sway opinions...just to read about others who have been through what I have and at least feel like Im not crazy!

Looking forward to your assistance babe!

posted on Aug, 16 2005 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Howdy Hot and welcome to ATS!

Im in Utah USA.........

please check the link in my signature for its a short read and that IS the cool school of ATS and once your in the know your good to go!

Post unto others as you would have them post unto you!

posted on Aug, 16 2005 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Hello Chica, nice to meet ya! I think you will find this place very interesting and I know you will enjoy your time here.

posted on Aug, 16 2005 @ 11:20 PM
link   
All I'm gonna say, is that you're gonna love this place.

Welcome!!!

posted on Aug, 16 2005 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Again everyone thank you so much..I feel all warm and fuzzy!

Truth is I accidently stumbled upon this site.....I cant remember what I was looking for...all i know is I wasnt looking for anything like this..haha

But I have to admit...Im loving this site...everyone here is so helpful...except for the couple of idiots who always seem to ask people if theyre on drugs!
Thanks everyone......

posted on Aug, 17 2005 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by hot_acacia

So tell me..whos your favourite singer babe?

Darren Hayes formerly of Savage Garden. Hes not that popular anymore here in the states except by some of his devoted fans. They do not promote his music here and have not released his latest CD here either.

posted on Aug, 17 2005 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Glad you could find us here at the great ATS, enjoy your long stay!

posted on Aug, 17 2005 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by hot_acacia from Melbourne Australia....

Ah...the Land of Oz.

I've loved that place ever since I first saw the series 'the Flying Doctor'
and heard the song "My Boomerang Won't Come Back'.

Oz deserves to be the #1 spot for citizenship, IMHO...oh, it is already!

Welcome to ATS, hot_acacia...

*Raises a Moosehead to you*

posted on Aug, 17 2005 @ 09:27 PM
link   
THANKS EVERYONE......

Ive been a tad deceitful...
Im a samoan who was born in New Zealand...and am currently living in Australia.....
So when the rugby comes round, I dont know whos side im on!

But again...its great to know that wonderful people out number the idiotic simpletons!

LUV YOU GUYS...loving the WELCOME

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 04:30 PM
link   
A couple had been married for 45 years and had raised a brood of 11 children and were blessed with 22 grandchildren. When asked the secret for staying together all that time, the wife replies, "Many years ago we made a promise to each other: the first one to pack up and leave has to take all the kids...."

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Wilkommen to the board Hot!!!! We do certainly hope that you enjoy your stay!

top topics

join