It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Madonna Injured In Horse Accident

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2005 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Madonna has broken several bones after falling off a horse.

BBC: Madonna injured in horse accident

Singer Madonna has broken several bones after falling off a horse at her country house.

She was taken to hospital with three cracked ribs, a broken collar bone and a broken hand, her spokesman said.

Madonna had been celebrating her 47th birthday with her husband and two children at Ashcombe House, on the Wiltshire/Dorset border.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

posted on Aug, 16 2005 @ 01:52 PM
link   
That soudns like it hurt.... so she was riding a horse for her birthday and she got hurt..... that's a great birthday gift....

posted on Aug, 16 2005 @ 01:56 PM
link   
She's got hundreds of millions. It's really hard to feel sorry for her. She's lucky she didn't end up like Christopher Reeves. She'll be back in the studio in no time, back to impressing us with her ever-diminishing talent.

Peace

posted on Aug, 16 2005 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Who was riding whom? Wasn't some Catherine the Great deal, I hope.

[edit on 8/16/2005 by yeahright]

posted on Aug, 16 2005 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Heh...I had horse riding accidents too , and it wasnt on the news... big deal... hey you "go out in the rain, you get wet"... with the million she has she'll get the best medical treatment you can have... she'll be back ryding in no time

posted on Aug, 17 2005 @ 05:34 AM
link   
Ow ow ow.

I don't care who you are...that hurts! A lot.

I dunno...I've never thought the presence of wealth means you're somehow less deserving of sympathy or empathy.

You can't buy either, you know?

They're still human. And still able to feel major owwies. And that's some major owwies right there.

posted on Aug, 17 2005 @ 06:21 AM
link   
The following question is not for members under 18:

Please tell me she was riding on the horses BACK when this happened. I mean, it IS madonna. Sorry, it had to be said.
You know there is an old myth that says that's how Catherine the Great of Russia died- but it's not true.

posted on Aug, 17 2005 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Vagabond
Please tell me she was riding on the horses BACK when this happened. I mean, it IS madonna. Sorry, it had to be said.

LOL...we will never know !!!.....

TinkleFlower you are correct, just because she is wealthy, doenst mean she is not deserving of compassion... very true... she's just not gonna get it from me. She is a stinky witch, and maybe that fall was Karma ? of "Kaballah"...

whe i fell off "my horse", I just figured maybe the horse doesnt liek to have me on his back so he trew me of.. and it made sense....i would like to have someone on my back... maybe its about time to leav the horse alone, and just enjoy them for the great creatures they are... no ridding, whipping or kicking needed.

but thats just me ... and what do i know anyway...

posted on Aug, 19 2005 @ 03:25 AM
link   
ehh this is why I stay away from horses as much as possible. I have a fear of messy falls.

new topics

top topics

join