It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Emergency Anti-Abduction Procedures

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2003 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Umm thought this might come in helpfull if anyone is being abduted by Aliens???

www.abductions-alien.com...

*Don't argue! Just do as many of these as you can! ...
*Leave bright light on; in your room, hallway, and other rooms where Children or others sleep. Or everybody sleep in same room. If you have a UPS (Uninterruptable Power Supply) for use with computers, plug the lamp into that. (In case abductions include power disruption)
Hurry and buy or rustle up fast, before tonight, some kind of warning buzzer that will alarm you if the power goes off.
If you have floor fans and/or table fans, bring them into your room and turn them all on, air-stream directed away from you of course. It would be great if one or more fan could be plugged into a UPS.
Keep a flashlight with fresh batteries beside you in bed (sleep with it!).
If you have an attic fan, turn it on.
Spread salt all around your bed; surround it entirely.
If you have access or can buy quickly (by tonight) the essence of an herb called Yarrow (achillea millefolium), spread it around your bed-room.
If nobody is pregnant in your house, also buy essence of an herb called pennyroyal (hedeoma pulegioides) and spread it around your bed-room.
Sleep with iron bars nearby or preferably, next to you. A crucifix made of iron would be good too.

well i wonder who writes this??
umm wonder if he has tryed it him self!!!!

posted on Aug, 29 2003 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Um,

Asala,
I'm 90% sure that this a sad joke put over on abductees. Salt around your bed? So aliens who have just defeated the vastness of space are going to be thwarted by a defense snails can't defeat?

So far as the herbs and stuff go.. If the aliens detect that you're trying to use herbs against them, they probably will not abduct you: They'd ascertain that you were too stupid to use in their genetic engineering projects and just leave you alone.

[Edited on 30-8-2003 by onlyinmydreams]

posted on Aug, 29 2003 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Tell me about it....When i read this it was like huh!!!

I think there is also a book being made on this Ann Druffel's book, How To Defend Yourself Against Alien Abduction.

Thing is i bet this sells well!!!!

posted on Aug, 29 2003 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Enough debunking already!

I bet these techniques are so effective (as will be the new book), that none of the readers/users have been or will be abducted by aliens. They are just that damn good.

posted on Aug, 29 2003 @ 09:49 PM
link   
If you think that you are in danger of being the next alien abductee on the street, you could always take out alien abduction insurance...

Does anyone remember a couple years ago when someone actually claimed on it and there was strong evidence in the claimant's case.

posted on Aug, 29 2003 @ 09:51 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 29 2003 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Well, having never been a victim of an alien abduction, I may well not have a single clue what would be effective... I can only point to what I know to be effective against such other unwelcome visitors such as carjackers an home invasions....

Remington 870, 12 guage pumpgun...

posted on Aug, 29 2003 @ 10:12 PM
link   
bah, remember the movie signs.
just bring a supersoaker.

posted on Aug, 29 2003 @ 10:18 PM
link   
If you put salt on your bed, it goes into your eyes while you sleep, and that's not nice.

posted on Aug, 29 2003 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Just get a chastity belt rigged to explode when someone tries to open it. Atleast it will stop them from doing the anal probe thingy.

Another possible defense would be to contract multiple earthly diseases that they may not have immunities for. I'm thinking of stuff like top secret military bio-weapons that they wouldn't have access to. If they did have access, then they probably already made cures for themselves.

When you are on the operating table, give them some verbal abuse such as "you momma was good last time I was up here and/or "ya got a big head yet you must have a small brain".

posted on Aug, 30 2003 @ 01:36 AM
link   
If you really wanna protect yourselves from alien abduction, DO NOT play country western music, as for some reason, this seems to attarct them, judging by the percentage of abductees that live in trailer parks.

This alone is proof of the aliens evil and sick nature.

posted on Aug, 30 2003 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf
If you really wanna protect yourselves from alien abduction, DO NOT play country western music, as for some reason, this seems to attarct them, judging by the percentage of abductees that live in trailer parks.

This alone is proof of the aliens evil and sick nature.

posted on Aug, 30 2003 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by onlyinmydreams
Um,

Asala,
I'm 90% sure that this a sad joke put over on abductees. Salt around your bed? So aliens who have just defeated the vastness of space are going to be thwarted by a defense snails can't defeat?

So far as the herbs and stuff go.. If the aliens detect that you're trying to use herbs against them, they probably will not abduct you: They'd ascertain that you were too stupid to use in their genetic engineering projects and just leave you alone.

That was brutal dude., just brutal!

posted on Aug, 30 2003 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fury
bah, remember the movie signs.
just bring a supersoaker.

Ummm or Shampoo according to the movie
Evolution ...lol...

posted on Aug, 30 2003 @ 07:48 AM
link   
I;ve got one question- why the anal probe? What in the name of Sweet Jesus would they be looking for?
The effect--- OO
o

posted on Aug, 30 2003 @ 06:48 PM
link   
their skin as well as a slugs skin is similar in that nutrients are absorbed through it.

top topics

join