It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does this really help with AP?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2005 @ 09:21 PM
link   
I just recently got a bunch of hemi-sync and relaxation mp3's. Supposedly they help you meditate and get into a deeper state of relaxation, which is required for AP'ing i think. I just recently got into this whole astral projection thing, i've tried it a couple of times but haven't really gotten newhere. Neways, i also got two mp3s entitled:

Dick Sutphen - Astral Projection 2 - Stnd Lift-Out Hypnosis - B.mp3
Dick Sutphen - Astral Projection 4 - Vibrational Lift-Out Hypnosis - D.mp3

I was wondering if anyone had heard of these and how helpful they are? Also, this probably sounds stupid but what exactly do you do with these? I know you have to use headphones for it to werk and i got all that but do u jus close ur eyes and listen to it? Any help would be appreciated and I'm really looking forward to AP'ing (as long as i don't run into any evil things lol)

Thanx

posted on Aug, 16 2005 @ 12:38 AM
link   
yep close ur eyes and listen,, i tried it a year or two ago and it helped me to meditate because it kept my mind from wandering all over the place

posted on Aug, 16 2005 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Ive too am intrested in AP and ive herd of these tapes u refer too a good site where this is mentioned is

The monroe institute( search with google cant post the link)

I was intrested in these tapes but the price of um kinda put me off a bit, intrested to hear how u get on with um and whether or not u can ap easier with them. Apparently they open up a part of the brain that isnt normally open (as u can see in the mri scan on the site above)

Let me know if u have any success with um Happy projecting

[edit on 16-8-2005 by JPwasere]

join