It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Few of My Wierd Dreams

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2005 @ 12:41 PM
link   
These are some interesting and unusual dreams I've recently. I'm presenting them in the chronological order that I had them.

In the first one, I was dreaming I was at my Grandmother's house for a family gathering. I began to realize something was wrong when I remembered that my Grandmother had passed away and my Grandmother's house was sold and no longer belonged to anyone in the family.

I then said "This isn't right. My grandmother died and the house was sold. This isn't right. This just isn't right!".

Then I started yelling, "All right! Whoever is behind this, please show yourself!".

At that point my family disappeared and a woman materialized in the living room.

The way the woman materailized was like the bogart from "Harry Potter and The Prisoner of Azkaban".

The woman then asked me, "Do you know why your reality is different from what it's supposed to be?"

I said "Because I'm dreaming?"

The woman then asked me, "Why do you think you are dreaming?"

I then said, "Because an asteroid hit the Earth and the survivors were put into hibernation to save resources."

The woman then said "BINGO! BINGO! BINGO! You win the prize!" (I know this line came from Yu-Yu Hakasho, but that's exactly what she said in my dream).

She seemed quite pleased that I got it right.

My grandmother's house then dissolved around me I was shown a scene on a big TV screen where a man was explaining what was shown on a map of the United States.

Just off the Southern part of the coast of California there was a big yellow dot that was labelled "Impact Site".

Radiating outward from the dot where concentric red circles and part of the largest circle went through Ohio at the middle.

The man was explaining, using the map, that the only survivors left in the U.S. were the ones on the East Coast on the Eastern side of the largest circle.

The display with the man and the map disappeared and the woman re-appeared and told me that they were in the process of waking people up again, because the Earth was starting to recover and was becoming more habitable now.

She told me to go to the Central Plaza to get caught up on history and current events using the information center there.

I went to the plaza which was in sort of a square sunken area with shallow steps around the outside. There was this big cube in the middle which was made up of large computer screens on each side and a control panel on the bottom four sides of the cube. I noticed that it was dark and raining and that's when I woke up.

The next dream I had was shorter, but I guess it was related to the previous one.

I dreamt that I was watching the news about an asteroid or large meteor hitting either just off the West Coast of the United States or just within the West Coast of the United States. The anchorman on the news said that there weather instruments at an affiliate in Michigan recorded a wind gust of 519 miles per hour just before all contact was lost. They then played back a brief video from the affiliate where a camera was pointed toward a window and I could see tree branches and trees blowing past the window and then debris in increasing size and then everything outside of the window turned white and then the window shattered and the picture turned to static.

That's where that dream ended.

The last odd dream that I had was only about a couple of weeks ago.

I dreamt I was playing a game like quake or something like that, except the game wasn't on my computer or game system, but I was participating in a live-action version of it at an amusement park of some kind. I ended up walking into a dark room and I could see a door leadin into a brighter area. At first the room was empty, but then I noticed a young man and woman (in the early twenties) repaing something on the wall nearby the door. They looked almost like identical twins except for the difference in gender. They had brown hair and brown eyes and a medium somewhat tan complexion.

The woman looked at me and noticed me observing them. Her eyes got real wide and she opened her mouth and gasped in suprise.

She then yelled to the man, "Holy ****! He can see us!"

Gesturing toward me, she then ordered to her companion, "Quick, quick! Put him back to sleep!".

The both went toward me and they pushed me on to the ground. The woman held me down so I couldn't get back up. The man put a anesthesia-like mask over my mouth and nose and I could feel something like a tube being forced down my throat. I felt like I was choking, but I was refusing to breath in.

The man started yelling at me, "Come on, breathe, dammit! You have to breathe sometime! You can't hold your breath forever!"

I held my breath as long as possible and then when I couldn't take it anymore I breathed in. That's when I woke up.

posted on Aug, 15 2005 @ 11:59 AM
link   
On a lighter note, I had a dream last night that my brother told me that he got a pet hamster. When he showed it to me, it turned out to be a blue sponge with a cartoon face drawn on it and toothpicks sticking out of it for legs and black rubber balls for feet. He kept trying to convince me that it was a real hamster.

[edit on 15-8-2005 by Junkheap]

posted on Aug, 16 2005 @ 01:16 AM
link   
well the asteroid ones sound entirely plausable it could happen, also the the vr game thing sounds cool at our current a level of computer tech advancement we should be seeing a working matrix like system some time in the next 5-10 years and about 1-2 years after that it would an affordable
public version available.

posted on Dec, 6 2013 @ 09:47 AM
link   
I had another weird dream last night:

I was on an upper floor of an office building watching some sort of sporting event in a stadium down below when a big transparent flying saucer landed on the field. The flying saucer was lit up like a Christmas tree inside. I said to someone that was standing next me, "Things are about to change."

When it landed robot arms came out of the flying saucer and started dis-assembling the stadium and the people and used the material to construct a sculpture made out of giant blue and white letters. When it was done, the flying saucer took off and the giant letters read in all caps, "EVERYONE LEAVE BY JULY 29, 2131".
edit on 6-12-2013 by Junkheap because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 12:06 PM
link   
I had a dream last night where the City of Chicago decided to secede from the rest of the world and became a flying city. I was standing on the Walnut Street bridge in Philadelphia at night and watched Chicago fly by overhead.

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Cool dreams man, ive been having crazy ones wevery night lately on a side note great work at staying
Determined through the years and keeping us informed on these dreams

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Wow! Fantastic dreams! Thanks for sharing bud!

I love reading about, and of course, experiencing, dreams!

I enjoy things that make me think/wonder "what if?"

I know these threads are not super popular around here, but I wish I could give 10 or 20 more flags to this thread. It's just... INTERESTING!! Like a good book.

Reading/books seem to have a profound effect on me. I seem to be able to place myself into the scene, using my imagination, in a way that feels real inside. Books can make me laugh out loud, cry, when most people I know barely react to films and television, let alone books which do not interact with as many senses as a movie for example, just the imagination, well, and the eyes you use for reading, although I would not consider reading to be a "visual" experience even though the eyes are used.. its more of a thinking experience.

Anyway, thanks again!

top topics

join