It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Afghan Massacre: Convoy of Death

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2005 @ 12:39 AM
link   
I found a website that you can download some interesting documentaries for free. I am downloading Afghan Massacre: Convoy of Death right now via bittorrent. www.freedocumentaries.org... that is the website where you can find the torrent, some will stream.

"In a film so controversial that US media wont even mention it, an Irish producer provides eyewitness testimony claiming that U.S. troops were complicit in the massacre of 3,000 Taliban prisoners during the Afghan War."

We need to do something about this, we can't let them get away with such atrocities.

posted on Aug, 12 2005 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Probably no one except protestors and those brainwashed by Mohammed and Akhmed would take action, it would be very controversial etc. and a lot of men would be fired. Plus those are Taliban. Highly controversial indeed.

[edit on 12-8-2005 by Barunson]

posted on Aug, 12 2005 @ 04:02 AM
link   
We have to treat Taliban prisoners like any prisoners, if it suddenly becomes ok to massacre them then we have become just as bad as the evil we fight. We don't want our soldiers to be slaughtered so we shouldn't send the signal that it is ok for us to do it to their men. Some of those people could have been innocent. The fact that the media is shying away from this means that the story has some validity, otherwise they would dismiss it in seconds.

posted on Aug, 12 2005 @ 04:06 AM
link   
Here some more propaganda, as soon as i pulled up that site what do i see? Michael moore's garbage.

top topics

join