It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

would you eat your friend??

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2005 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by RANT
Then what would I have sex with?

Always thinkin' ahead.
Just eat the other parts

posted on Aug, 11 2005 @ 04:10 PM
link   
I would eat my friend if it really came down to it, meaning if my animal instincts kicked in enough from starvation.

Of course I would need the right spices, certain sauteed vegetables, and a side dish to make it tastier... Meat is meat, it needs flavour!

posted on Aug, 11 2005 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Timcouchfanclub
HAHAHAHA these replies are getting funny. I guess I do see the point that I will probably do things I never would in extreme situations.

So yeah I am going to eat my friend if I had to. Probably the buttcheek since that is supposed to be the meatiest. And then wash it down with a warm cup of pee

Ok mister... You just made me spit my potatos out... That discustingly hilarious...

posted on Aug, 11 2005 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Yeah, i would if need be. It would need to be extreme survival mode, but i would do it, and i bet most people would if the situation was bad. Remember to save the skin though, you could probably make stuff with that, along with the bones.

posted on Aug, 11 2005 @ 06:23 PM
link   
lol i remember having this excact same convo with friends after watching the film " Alive" about a dowed passanger plane (True story) and they had to survive untill rescue, and one way inwhich they survived was by eating fellow dead passangers,

posted on Aug, 11 2005 @ 07:17 PM
link   
I don't really care if I died first whether they eat my remains or not, I mean come on I'm dead. How could I possibly care? I think I would chose stravation though, becuase I wouldn't be able to live with myself for the rest of my natural life knowing what I did to survive. Somethings just aren't worth doing. That's just my opinion though...

posted on Aug, 11 2005 @ 08:03 PM
link   
ok ..i am going to open a new thread...i was looking to find if any RELIGION was going to condemn/appease anything like eating another human being...
i am a christian and i have no worries about eating my best friend if it was a survival circumstance and vice versa..what i want to know if xtianity condemns or some ancient texts condemn it..thanks all for the input

[edit on 11-8-2005 by Heratix]

<< 1   >>

join