It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

would you eat your friend??

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2005 @ 11:12 AM
link   
this is a general question to every one here...

would you eat your friend?

now i know it sounds sick..but what i actually mean is..if you and your friend were starving somewhere and 1 of you died..would you eat him to survive??

me and my best mate have already made the agreement that if this circumstance arise`s then he can eat me and i can eat him..what would you do????

posted on Aug, 11 2005 @ 11:19 AM
link   
I'm not sure if I could, period.

posted on Aug, 11 2005 @ 11:22 AM
link   
I don't think I could eat my friend...I would have to have some Franks hot sauce and being stranded probably means i don't have the hot sauce.

Seriously I could never eat a another human. Just to weird.

posted on Aug, 11 2005 @ 11:33 AM
link   
what..not even if it meant your survival(or your childs survival)???

posted on Aug, 11 2005 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Yeop...they're my friend...they'd understand.

posted on Aug, 11 2005 @ 11:35 AM
link   
``

right now, i'm personally committed to the time figure of 40 days fasting.

if i became suddenly stranded, or found myself in a harrowing situation,
and air, water, thermal accomodation were in adequate abundance...
then i would resolve to fast for up to 40 days,

For, by then, the situation would/should have been remedied somehow.

if i was serendipitiously caught up in this with a friend. and we boiled
dirt, roots, ate our shoes & edible clothing, nibbled on hair & bit our fingernails......
then, by the luck of the draw, i might be pursuaded to
lop off a finger or toe and for them to recripocate, a toe or finger.....
until we both came to the realization that it just wasn't worth it
to degrade oneself to the realm of brutes & demons

posted on Aug, 11 2005 @ 11:37 AM
link   
People will do many things when put in extreme situations that they could never imagine that they would normally. Me? Sure, I'd eat people.

posted on Aug, 11 2005 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by St Udio
``
until we both came to the realization that it just wasn't worth it
to degrade oneself to the realm of brutes & demons

good reply dude..

but the circumstances are 1 of you is already dead so there is no interaction between you and him...the agreements have already been made beforehand..what now(or would you not be able to make the agreement beforehand?)

posted on Aug, 11 2005 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Seriously, I would never, could never, eat another human being. The thought of if makes me want to
. I'd spend my time trying to catch something else to eat, or maybe eat the vegeitation.

posted on Aug, 11 2005 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Voidmaster
Seriously, I would never, could never, eat another human being. The thought of if makes me want to
. I'd spend my time trying to catch something else to eat, or maybe eat the vegeitation.

i think maybe some people are missing the point..there is no other food source...you are not going to find any food source ..there is only you(or your friend)..another way to put it ..would you allow your friend to eat you???

posted on Aug, 11 2005 @ 12:17 PM
link   
If there is no other food, I will.

Hopefully it tastes better than

posted on Aug, 11 2005 @ 12:46 PM
link   
I wouldn't do it, and I'd have to hope they didn't eat me after I died. Like St Udio, I'd rather we both die human than live as beasts.

posted on Aug, 11 2005 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jonna
People will do many things when put in extreme situations that they could never imagine that they would normally. Me? Sure, I'd eat people.

I agree with Jonna but with one caveat. I would eat anyone but my wife or significant other. Everyone else is fair game. I'm sure that any flesh that's been charred enough is going to taste the same.

Peace

posted on Aug, 11 2005 @ 01:40 PM
link   
ewww. I wouldn't eat another person. That's nasty, I would probably just eat any tree branch or bushes that are near by. But another person (especially my own friend), noooooooo.

posted on Aug, 11 2005 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Only if she was hot

Oops, I think I missunderstood the question...

If I was in a situation where it was that dire, then of course. I would want them to eat me. EAT ME!

posted on Aug, 11 2005 @ 02:15 PM
link   
I guess you have to be placed in that position and be in a desperate frame of mind. Me, I'd rather not- but you never know

posted on Aug, 11 2005 @ 02:23 PM
link   
hell yeah I'd eat my friend. I would hope if the situation was reversed, they would do the same. Only the strong survive. If it came down to it, I might possibly kill them. Only kidding (sort of.) I would try to at least cook them first.

posted on Aug, 11 2005 @ 02:37 PM
link   
HAHAHAHA these replies are getting funny. I guess I do see the point that I will probably do things I never would in extreme situations.

So yeah I am going to eat my friend if I had to. Probably the buttcheek since that is supposed to be the meatiest. And then wash it down with a warm cup of pee

[edit on 11-8-2005 by Timcouchfanclub]

posted on Aug, 11 2005 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Then what would I have sex with?

Always thinkin' ahead.

posted on Aug, 11 2005 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by keymaster
hell yeah I'd eat my friend. I would hope if the situation was reversed, they would do the same. Only the strong survive. If it came down to it, I might possibly kill them. Only kidding (sort of.) I would try to at least cook them first.

Cooking while alive keeps the juices in.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join