It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blackouts every where

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2003 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Today there was a black out in in London with there National Power grid on the 2 week aniversary of the Biggest black out ever. Am i the only one that sees a potential conspiracy. I thinks its the NWO but i dont knwo why they would want to do it?? Any ideas

posted on Aug, 28 2003 @ 06:50 PM
link   
I've been closely monitoring the situation for quite some time now, actually since the 1st blackout.

When the US was having the blackout, Energy Secretary Spencer Abraham was in London on "work-related business". That quote was rather strange, considering that the same article mentioned he was testing biocell cars as well as handing out radiation detectors in Germany, if I recall correctly. So they mention 2 items of work related business (since he IS the US Energy Secretary) and then they simply call the third activity occurring in London "work related business". Its strange that alternative energy stocks soared as soon as the US market opened the next day, isn't it?

I don't have the time tomorrow... (wait, today for those in UK).. but I'll bet you see alternative energies rise in value.

I wonder if good old Abraham has been carrying out orders from the throne.. I mean, presidency.

posted on Aug, 28 2003 @ 06:55 PM
link   
By the way, have their been any "emergency readiness tests" or some such in & around London recently?

posted on Aug, 28 2003 @ 07:05 PM
link   
*hankers up to soap box*

Well it's all about control. The oft-quoted Whispers was right, look at whose is to benefit. Money often leads right up to this.

Society has brought into (quite literally, with the invention of money) a new power infrastructure manipulated, and at least in part propped up, by NWO types.

The blackouts could be a test for reactions. Canada had some small roiting (did they, really?). There might have been looting in London. If things are entering the final stages, which they probably are, unfortunately, it's merely a "ramp up". A pep before the real party.

Now here's where some foresight comes in. Sure the NWO has the world by the curlys and then some, but if you think about it, what countries have the least resources (societal and otherwise), so to speak, for enforcing things? Aside from war torn places in Africa (where you don't want to be) I would bet Canada. Remember to look from the social angle too, where would it be unfashionable for the U.S. to jump and literally takeover?

Canada doesn't quite have the serious infrastruture that the US has. England is already worse than the US. Europe is were two dictatorships sprung up. I think Canada would be the safest place to be in an event like this ... (we're talking degress here, not absolutes)

anyone care to refute this?

posted on Aug, 28 2003 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Said it before, NWO takes out power, the so called "government" of the country say they need to step in and put their agents in the power plants. So when the day comes, NWO puts out the power, people panic, NWO takes over with a martial law, and end of freedom for millions.

Anyways, yea! My first post here.

posted on Aug, 28 2003 @ 08:57 PM
link   
I think it tested more than reaction i think it tested teh control power the cities had like 9-11 did. I mean there was barely anything too bad taht happend because the police were out in short amount of time controling

posted on Aug, 29 2003 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Well, you always must test a theory against what is known...

Guys, as much as I'm inclined to believe that this is NWO villainy, or want it to be psychological preparation for an alien landing...

It's August. It's a very hot August. people use a lot of power. Old systems can be overloaded.

Until someone can show me evidence, not speculation, that these things are caused on purpose, I see no reason to see them as anything but non-spectacular.

posted on Aug, 29 2003 @ 08:14 AM
link   
I tend to be with onlyinmydreams on this one...

So far, it's a shaky coincidence, but I'm not running for the hills yet....

posted on Aug, 29 2003 @ 01:48 PM
link   
I forget where I read it now, but I heard a creeply rumour that all the power in underground cities is being turned on and so it is sucking away our power.
People are thinking maybe a major catastrophy is coming and so the elite are getting ready to go underground.
Especially keep in mind over here in the UK the amount of Politicians resigning and fired at the same time, maybe they are all getting away as fast as they can.

I don't think I really believe this but it's a creepy thought, thinking how unaware we would be.

posted on Aug, 29 2003 @ 07:46 PM
link   
On the radio just a little while ago, one of the thoughts about why gasoline prices have skyrocketed lately has to do with the disposition of a lot of crude oil.... apparently, since the beginning on August, the US government has diverted more than 11 million barrels into the Strategic Petroleum Reserve, and has stated its intention to bring the SPR to is full 700 million barrel capacity, and possibly seek further storage capacity at private facilities....

Sounds like they are gearing up for something...

posted on Aug, 29 2003 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Hey, speaking of warning things, today for the first time I have ever heard of the this is a test thing on the radio.

Well, who knows what the NWO/Government is up to.

posted on Aug, 29 2003 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Im sure they are not the only ones....
LONDON (Reuters) - London Mayor Ken Livingstone led angry demands on Friday for answers on how a power failure paralyzed the capital and financial hub of the world's fifth-largest economy, leaving 500,000 commuters stranded.

Train and underground services creaked back into action after the blackout in the rush-hour on Thursday evening left many Londoners trudging home on gridlocked, rain-soaked streets where half the traffic lights were knocked out.

The underground network ground to a halt for hours and thousands were trapped on trains in the tunnels. Many passengers left carriages and walked along the tracks despite safety fears to get out.

"We're geared up for terrorism but what we are not geared up for is short (power) cuts and incompetence on a day-to-day basis," Livingstone, who took three hours to find his way home after the blackout, told BBC radio.

www.washingtonpost.com...

posted on Aug, 29 2003 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Very interesing DR. But when they start saving oil like that its nota small project there bout to do like Iraq its somthing big. Possibly CHina. Hows US Chinesse relations. Or KIM from NK might be testing the NUKE soon on somplace like Sanfransico or LA. When was teh anniversary you were tlakin bout

posted on Aug, 29 2003 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Quicksilver
Very interesing DR. But when they start saving oil like that its nota small project there bout to do like Iraq its somthing big. Possibly CHina. Hows US Chinesse relations. Or KIM from NK might be testing the NUKE soon on somplace like Sanfransico or LA. When was teh anniversary you were tlakin bout

I dont think we are doing too bad with China. Indeed, I think we are still hoping to have China jump in and defuse the situation with NK, or to rein in Kim before he does something stupid. (Might happen in the next few days, as Japan is getting nervous, and the JSDF might well pull a Pearl Harbor II on PyongYang if the nuke test does go off).

I DO believe we have something coming up in the next few days due to OPEC.... Sept 7 is the next scheduled OPEC conference...

posted on Sep, 29 2003 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Lets see what some of ats's best conspirators have to say on the incident in ITaly

posted on Sep, 29 2003 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Well, this does bring to light onwe issue....
troop movements...
Has anyone noticed any major troop movements in the "blacked out" areas during time of power outage?

There may be a war brewing that we're not even aware of...
...and we're supposed to be the smart ones...
- Tass

posted on Sep, 29 2003 @ 08:53 PM
link   
well it doesnt take a balck out for troop movement merly jsut something to divert the publics attention. I think the governments are alittle more orininal than 3 black outs. I think there is something more sinister at hand

posted on Sep, 29 2003 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Are these black outs, total?

As in everything is left "powerless".

If thats so, then detection equipment would be disabled and the odds for smuggleing, and or escape become 100 fold.

Starting from the first location of reported blackouts, follow the path. Who knows, maybe it's all backwards...

posted on Sep, 30 2003 @ 08:25 PM
link   
what do u mean backwards?????/

posted on Oct, 1 2003 @ 12:08 AM
link   
This is an interesting article, what exactly does URBAN area's mean.

U.S. Army unveils new wheeled armored vehicles.

WASHINGTON (Reuters) -- The U.S. Army Friday introduced its new family of speedy wheeled combat vehicles but said it had no intention of scrapping 5,000 heavy tanks in the thrust toward a lighter, more mobile 21st century force.

The 2,131 eight-wheeled armored vehicles, to be built jointly over eight years by General Motors Corp and General Dynamics Corp. for up to $3.98 billion, will get to hotspots more quickly and fight better in urban areas, the Army said.

Full Story:

www.cnn.com...

<<   2 >>

join