It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yes....I was watching the reality channel last night....so sue me!!! Another Phoenix Lights debacle

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2005 @ 10:35 AM
link   
So my girlfriend wants to watch Joe Millionaire for like the eight millionth time and we turn on the reality channel about twenty minutes or so before the show starts while cleaning up after dinner. Well, it just happens that the show just before Joe Millionaire (sorry I forgot the name) was one of these shows that talks about certain conspiracies and then proceeds to explain them away in a 'logical' manner so as to put all of our minds at ease. The part of the show we caught was about the Phoenix Lights.

Now I thought that the official line was that they were flares. What I believe as well as others is that a UFO appeared early in the night and then the Air Force dropped flares in a similar pattern later in the night in an effort to cover it up and explain it away. This show mentioned flares, but really only mentioned them in passing. What they were trying to do now was to further distract the viewer by saying that it very well could have been a top secret government craft. OK..........fair enough. Next we get two couples with differing opinions about such a theory. The couple that thought it was yet another ridiculous attempt to muddy the water was asking why would they test a 'top secret' craft over such a huge population? Sounds like a logical question right? So then the couple that believed it was anything but a UFO asked why not test it over a huge population? Now here's the kicker!!!!! This Diane Fosse lookalike asks what if we were at war with.................Saddam Hussein (of all people)............and we wanted to see how a city like Baghdad would react? That's why they would test it over a large population. Was the "flares" story now not good enough? Were people starting to see through it? Was this a further attempt to distract? Use the boogeyman Saddam to again confuse the truth? Damn right!

This is of course a FOX network and it was evident to me once again that FOX is in bed with and run by evil people. Call it the NWO or the shadow government or whatever, but there's something really fishy about anything FOX.

Peace

[edit on 10-8-2005 by Dr Love]

[edit on 10-8-2005 by Dr Love]

posted on Aug, 10 2005 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Love
This Diane Fosse lookalike asks what if we were at war with.................Saddam Hussein (of all people)............and we wanted to see how a city like Baghdad would react? That's why they would test it over a large population.

How they would react?

They would shot it down. Unlike Phoenix, Baghdad would be heavily defended by anti-aircraft guns.

My opinion is that this Diane Fosse lookalike is an idiot

[edit on 10-8-2005 by merka]

posted on Aug, 10 2005 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Love Now here's the kicker!!!!! This Diane Fosse lookalike asks what if we were at war with.................Saddam Hussein (of all people)............and we wanted to see how a city like Baghdad would react? That's why they would test it over a large population.

If the craft were dropping bombs, I think they would react the same whether it was secret or not. How is flying over Phoenix a test for a war in Iraq?

Pretty silly comment.

join