It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Official:Blair Lied !!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2003 @ 02:48 PM
link   
THAT BLAIR IS ONE HUGE STINKING STEAMING PILE OF LYING SH*T!!!!

Sorry guys I just had to get that outta my system.
. And Bush is not far behind Blair either.

posted on Aug, 28 2003 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Update.

When I posted this topic no media outlet had reported that these two statements directly contradicted each other.That has now changed.

So you heard it here first.

This evening,in the UK,Charles Kennedy leader of the Liberal Democrat Party,while avoiding calling Blair a liar,did point out the contradiction and said that the two statements were irreconcilable.

It does not take a genius to work out that if one person makes two statements that can not be reconciled then one must be false and under these circumstances Blair must be a liar.

Expect the press to reflect that view tomorrow but not the Murdock press.The Times,and The Sun can be expected to back the Government.
Murdock owns Sky and blaming the BBC could prove to be benificial in weakening an institutional competitor and strengthening Murdocks plans for Channel 5.

posted on Aug, 28 2003 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Well at least the lies are coming out. That gives us some hope. There have however been bigger lies than any the Hutton enquiry can hope to uncover.

It's pretty clear that the U.K and Australian governments "misled" (AKA -lied) to their people in the run up to the Iraq conflict.
Both Tony Blair and John Howard are facing a tough time over their 'untruths'.

Now where did these untruths originate...?

Will it be Bush's turn next? I doubt it.
Wither that is a reflection on the American people or the power of the Bush administration remains to be seen.

posted on Aug, 28 2003 @ 10:02 PM
link   
The PM also denied any involvement in the naming of Kelly to journalists on his around the world trip on the aeroplane. I remember how sincere and definite he was portrayed to have responded to questions regarding his involvement in the naming strategy.
They have had plenty of time to cover their tracks over the Kelly affair, Blair will be fine, Hoon seems doomed now anyway, and Campbell will be gone long before christmas. But Hutton will likely give Blair and Campbell a clean bill of health. But who knows what the second stage of Lord Hutton's inquiry will bring?
So how long can Tony hold out on his own? All his close allies seem to have vanished. Maybe Campbell will be convinced to stay? Maybe Blair will be forced to resign, or face the prospect of losing the next election to the tories?

I really hope this country doesn't shoot itself in the foot by voting the tories back in.

posted on Aug, 29 2003 @ 07:27 AM
link   
In today's Daily Star newspaper our dear Mr Bliar is quoted in saying "If the Beebs sexed-up dossier claims had been true, then I would have had to quit" (un quote)

Well we know they were sexed-up in some parts, and they know they was, but nobodies saying when he's going to resign! Not that he would anyway, God I hope the Torries Dont get back in again, it will be even worse if they do (mainly because they would probably think) we have fooled them once we can do it again!

blackwidow

posted on Aug, 29 2003 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Blair won't quit, he will just not stand for the next election, he might even call an early election. I really can't see him quiting.

posted on Aug, 29 2003 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Infinite

Have to agree with you there:

Tony Blair would never resign, maybe not stand again, but I dont think he will call an early election though.

(Not that I will be voting anyway)

blackwidow

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join