It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Albert Pike: A Man Misunderstood

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 09:44 AM
link   

In the war with Mexico, Pike won fame for his valor on the field of Buena Vista, and he has enshrined that awful scene in a stirring poem. After the war he took up the cause of the Indians, whose language he knew, and whom he felt were being robbed of their rights. He carried his case to the supreme court, to whose bar he was admitted in 1849, along with Abraham Lincoln and Hannibal Hamlin. His speech in the case of the Senate Award to the Choctaws is famous in our annals, the supreme court adjourning to hear it, one of his auditors being Daniel Webster, who passed high eulogy upon his effort. Judged by any test, Albert Pike was a great orator--massive as Hercules, graceful as Apollo, a lawyer ranking with Grimes, Prentiss and Pettigrew, at once a poet and a man of action, uniting the learning of a scholar with the practicalness and bright eyed sagacity of a man of affairs, and above all gifted with the imperious magnetism which only genius may wear. By mistake he was reported dead in 1859, to the great distress of his friends, and he had the opportunity, not often enjoyed by any one, of reading the eulogies and laments written in his memory. When he was known to be in life and good heart, his friends celebrated his return from Hades by a social festival entitled, "The Life-Wake of the Fine Arkansaw Gentleman Who Died Before His Time." This event was duly recorded in an exquisite volume printed in August, 1859.

If anyone has any further info on this, or knows where a copy of this text can be found, I would be indebted to you if you could point me in the right direction.

Can you imagine, being able to read what everyone you knew said about you when they thought you were dead?

posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Axeman

If anyone has any further info on this, or knows where a copy of this text can be found, I would be indebted to you if you could point me in the right direction.

Can you imagine, being able to read what everyone you knew said about you when they thought you were dead?

I would recommend Jim Tresner's book, "Albert Pike: The Man Behind The Monument".

The book describes how Pike's friends in D.C. threw him a huge "Albert Pike Returns From Hades" party. Pike further recited a poem he wrote for the occasion, decsribing how he tricked the devil into letting him go.

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 02:00 AM
link   
Now i do belong to the more anti masons but only becourse i have seen the Michael tsarion atlantis alien visitation and genetic manipulation. and secret architecture of wasington dc. However i haven't read the book so can't say for sure, but the MT goes back to the aincent world. And so far to my knowlegde the qote's myths ect. all tell a facinating tale and i would like everyone to view it. Like i said again this is theories but i think this man makes a lot of sence and he claimse the royals are the mother f..krs now i just looked at the royals from my country denmark and the blood line goes back to greek spain england to mention a few witch mean when we have been to war with others is has been a family dispute as far as iam concerned and we are dying for that...but as i say im not a expert i can just based on what I look up and ivestigate see a series of well I'll be danm events wich make me think. MT program is +10 hours and it covers our history well and that's one of the reasons why Iam beginnig to belive take a look yourself just torrent it. it makes a sientific aproach relligious history and okult symbology witch i belive the masons use BUT I DON'T KNOW i think its interesting.. ofcourse there are some are you serious moments but over all he is doing a danm good job in my humble opinion
and i would like to know if its all just a coincidense or if there is something to the story. Now i have looed at some of the old text from translations and they stick so iam beginnig to worry. that's why its nice to see one defending albert pike so watch this entire program and give me your opinion if you would like. If anyone else has info regarding this subjekt feel free to email or pm whatever. My reason for posting this is i belive that it put many of the pieces together and views masons as originaly god but then something happens

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 01:27 PM
link   
I'm confused... what exactly do you want us to view?

Sorry if I'm being thick but I had a hard time understanding exactly what you were trying to say in your post.

I'm not going to make a crass comment on your grammar, but it does help people to understand what you are getting at.

I'm honestly interested; nothing personal.

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 01:43 PM
link   
I find "Morals and Dogma" a weighty, chunky and a bit boring to read actually.

I think that if any freemason might have made hints about satanism or lucifer, then only to annoy and make fun of paranoid christians.

Heck, if my girlfriend would keep accusing me of having sex with another woman, even if its not true, I would start teasing her with that.

Christians are fun to tease. "Hi, I am a freemason. Would you like to join us tonight? We will be slaying a child and eating it in front of the Worshipful Master".

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 01:45 PM
link   
The reason he is misunderstood is that people don't take the time to actually read and comprehend his work. Instead, they make rash assertions based on tidbits of information.

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating

Boring? Not to me, because everything that he said would lead to the downfall of a civilization is occurring right now in the U.S of A... I think his foresight was amazing.

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth

Boring? Not to me, because everything that he said would lead to the downfall of a civilization is occurring right now in the U.S of A... I think his foresight was amazing.

Agreed, wholeheartedly. His commentary on the state of society and the consequences thereof are incredibly insightful.

I really like what he writes about his take on war (he being a general and all). I posted an excerpt further back in the thread...

That's one of the reasons the anti's crack me up so much with their Albert Pike "quotes." If they had any idea what the man really wrote about I think he would have many fewer detractors. If you read at a 6th grade level though (it's amazing how many people actually do), you're likely to give up and say it is "weighty." It certainly isn't a children's book. It is college level reading (or at least 10-12 grade level).

Hermione Granger would probably consider it "light reading" though.

IMHO he was a genius, in the truest sense of the word.

P.S. Skyfloating: I'm not speaking about you personally. Just wanted to clarify that.

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 03:39 PM
link   
well alright. some parts of the book are interesting. but a light read it is not. Whats DOES become apparent from reading it though, is that a lot of witchhunters out there have got it wrong.

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Whats DOES become apparent from reading it though, is that a lot of witchhunters out there have got it wrong.

Very true... I tell many of the anti-Masons, if you want to really know about Masonry, actually sit down and read the works of Pike, Hall, Churchward... While guys like Churchward have a rather chequered history, I think that what they have to say is more pertinent than what their personal lives are. Also, Churchward, much like Pike, was a product of his generation, so..

[edit on 13-8-2007 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 04:43 PM
link   

15° - Knight of the East or of the Sword

THIS Degree, like all others in Masonry, is symbolical. Based upon historical truth and authentic tradition, it is still an allegory. The leading lesson of this Degree is Fidelity to obligation, and Constancy and Perseverance under difficulties and discouragement.

Masonry is engaged in her crusade, against ignorance, intolerance, fanaticism, superstition, uncharitableness, and error. She does not sail with the trade-winds, upon a smooth sea, with a steady free breeze, fair for a welcoming harbor; but meets and must overcome many opposing currents, baffling winds, and dead calms.

Morals & Dogma, pp. 237-238 (emphasis mine)

Hard to argue with that, no? Notice that at the outset it is noted that the degree is allegorical. No one pretends that these stories actually happened the way they are portrayed in the degrees. They may be based on historical facts or events, but artistic license has surely been taken at some point, and thus it turns from history to allegory.

The great thing about it is that you can take out "Masonry" and input almost any benevolent organization that you can think of, and the same will hold true for them as well.

I can think of a couple "ravens" and "murmurers" that I know of... can you?

As has been said before: the man was a genius.

Mod Edit: Reduced External Quote.

[edit on 22/8/2007 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Oct, 10 2007 @ 12:51 AM
link   
reply to post by The Axeman

have been a f k so sorry for being late, bad at gramma whatever! english not da native language i hope its spelled lol. what i want you to view is the Michael tsarion program called Atlantis Alien visitation and genetic manipulation but its huge 10 hours but its starts at the beginning of time and continues op til morden days dealing with okult symbology relligions myths and sience it was really facinating for me and when you look stuff up its just wow but true haven't read the albert pike book thats why i try to make as many people as possible to watch it and give me a feedback becourse i belive there is definetly something to it! the fact that some of these ideas, teories that sound strange. many of those who claims it, just die i mean wtf man. hope that helps and since you sound like and intelligent person i would like to get corrected if its BS cuz i ain't the biggest brain and neither the smallest sorry for typeo's but my keyboard is wack and to broke to buy a new

[edit on 10-10-2007 by a-being-?]

posted on Oct, 10 2007 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by a-being-?
what i want you to view is the Michael tsarion program called Atlantis Alien visitation and genetic manipulation but its huge 10 hours but its starts at the beginning of time and continues op til morden days dealing with okult symbology relligions myths and sience...

Sounds very interesting but at 10 hours long I will have to take it in pieces.

Is there a link to this video?

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 09:13 PM
link   

no i think linking is illigal in this site BUT just go to google write the title and ad torrent. I asume you know how to get free stuff.. if not you need a client like bitlord or utorrent or bittorrent. note bitlord is the fastest

and remember some of the stuff is wierd hearing about, maybe even fake i don't know. But every time i look something up the people who say its a lie always is connected to the royals if you go a generation or two back, or in a secret society.. those who claim these things get ridiculed by the media don't get enuff time to explain them selves or just die. I think thats verry strange. That's why i would like others to view it and open a debate eventually... its my opinion that the top of the top Is involved in this conspiracy but the lower ranks don't know and possible some loges is dedicated to improvement and good. There is a saying : One Rotten able destroys the whole tree. further as i encounter people of the cultures mentioned ind this program, and I can see the symbology at work in tv I can't help but think. But afraide of being a sucker! i feel its important to hear both sides of the story. So watch this with an open mind and that wich you feel is wrong to your knowledge look it up. like ancient texts translations ect i have been to a masonic lodge in my country and i do find these symbols and some representing both possetive but also negative heck even the entire wasington dc i field with okult symbols telling a story. note however that what is claimed regarding the out line of a pentegram it is not a complete pentagram and this i have learned after watching this.. however its still an okult symbol..just to make shure you know what the word okult means: okult = hidden As a mason said symbols are good becourse they reveal for those who have the eye's to see and conceal for those who have not.

When you have viewed this.. remeber: actions speak louder than words .
I myself simply can't ignorre it any longer but as i said i dosen't mean that the masonic system is originally bad and some of the ideas is admireable
but they got infiltrated at some point in history. also the views expressed in the program you can look up and again there will be 4+ hours worth of information. the program starts with a theory about alien invasion then moves through diffrent cultures confirming this, and then aproximetly half way through it moves over to the morden days this is where it gets freaky becourse that kind of gives you the belife in what you just thought was bull#.. new world order -- the one world goverment just take the last example we have on planet earth formed the united nations wich the usa controlls most of the budget and now there is comming the amero currency in south and north america, europe all ready got the euro and the african nations will also get there own currency wich is convinietly fabricated by the same people.... this program is not only about the freemasons but the entire world history that has been to a certain extent manipulated..think Im paranoid or a loony just watch Everything maybe you will belive maybe not there are just too many coincidenses to just call it a theory .

[edit on 12-10-2007 by a-being-?]

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 09:45 PM
link   

yo again it seems there are no more seeders avalible but i got it so go to demonoid.com. create and acount and i will upload it through there, so you can get it. its free and its fast look for a japanese sounding name that uploads, I will begin uploading when i have gotten a confirmation that you have made an account then write back in this tread, that they are up an runing . note i havent gotten the fastest connection speed so..about 45 kbits is the fastes i can go and i wont be seeding for ever i guess maybe 4-5 days but if everything goes well there will be other seeders. if you don't want a demonoid account then just do as i suggested in previous post
and find it yourself...But this way you wont have trouble finding it I just did a search and coulden't find one with active seeders so... note if you want me to upload, it will be one cd a time there are a total of 3 and its about 700mb a piece.. let me know..

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Im off to read your view in the links you provide in your blog or whatever it is when i press ya name

posted on Oct, 13 2007 @ 01:05 AM
link   
ok here is something that sounds strange to me .... sorry will give you some more details but this is taken from the supremcouncil.org Just the name Supremcouncil and the the text in the corner. it reads: there is no higher degree than that of a master mason (3 C). (cant'make a degree sing sorry). but the 29C degree of the shcottish rite serve to enrich the phillosophy OF THE SYMBOLIC LODGE A mason who chooses to further his experience by becoming 32 degree shcottish rite freemason WILL BE EXPANDING UPON THE THE FUNDEMENTAL PRICIPLES OF FREE MASONRY

thats sound to me like the fundermental princibels is first known when you get VErrY high up. wich degree are you? and then the shcottish ritecalifornia, the chaper of the rose croix the higest degree 18th knight rose croix this is what i find interesting just a part taken out of it: the cross is a sacred symbol of antiquity in many cultures.. note that the cross is symbol of god. and in antiquity this symbol was acompanyed by a snake. then later in the text it states : The apron is of white leather or satin, bordered in red, with the SKULL AND CROSSBONES .....heard of the skull and bones? its the same symbol that the pirates used and where the pirates entered land is where the universitys are today. some belive they where highly educated men sendt out by the royals of england wich would suggest that all ourer learning comes from the one's the original teachers set up by high ranking rose cruxian order people, and the rose cruxians top dog is prince charles so does it come as a suprise that the national federal reserve is controlled by the british banking houses? check the 40 min long dokumentary called monopoly men in 5 parts on youtube its a fact that bush is a skull and bones member he and karry admits this in a clip on youtube. wich leaves me to belive that the election is a fraud since there where two candidates from the same soceity that was running for president, at the current time so no matter who you wote for the skull and bones would get a man inside note the skull and bones pirate connection.. further its disturbing that the symbols skull and bones uses is the same as hitlers secret police (hitler jurgen) (SS) then there is the site pheonixmasonry.org again the name pheonix was assosiated with the ancient gods of antiquity who put a whole lot of devastation upon the people....so being that the grand lodge is from england suprise suprise Iam verry suspicius still. and the swiss lodge i think it is has the word ordo ap cao wich i have beeen told means order out of chaos. but that a great idea make the chaos then create order and people will thank you? so the ancient symbology you will learn a great deal about in the michael tsarion program . this is just to make you currious i do not judge any but Iam allowed to lift my eyebrow yes? finally the one dollar bill with the all seeing eye and the 13 level pyramid even though you say that freemasonry and state is seperate.. did you know that in the top corner there is a littel owl you will also see this in the program. the the owl is the bovarian illuminati symbol . oh and one last thing the indians called their land AMERAKA wich means land of the snake the symbol for the serpents represents knowledge and wisdom and today the land is called america fearly close to the original name
right? regarding the order aph cao today america is dominated by the news the news stations are owned by the rockerfella and the rothchilds the roth is jewish but has there main house in england... this you will discover in the monopoly men oh and bush is talking about the new world order. the 11th of september the tradegy is the same date that bush senior talked about the new world order ten years before and even further back think it was just before world war 2 began hitler was studying on a ROYAL institute in wich he began talking about the supreme master race the...comtinues

[edit on 13-10-2007 by a-being-?]

posted on Oct, 13 2007 @ 01:31 AM
link   
the the one funding him was goerring if you look him up on wikipedia you will dicover that his family is that of a baron....again royal connections
hitler wrote mainkampf and also a book with the original title suposebely should have been the new world order but the one translating it first i think it was halted the realese, the name was changed, and i bet.. haven't checked this out yet the first translation firm has royal ties agin

the new world order

i myself has gotten a doseage of this, soon the police state will apear just as the homeland security law smashes the constetusionel rights so has we in my country got the terrorpack wich alows people to arrest you if you don't have identification with you and if They deem you suspicious they can search the house without a warrent check out the FEMA. they have begon constructions on consentrasion like camps and its top secret what the purpose is.....last have you seen some of the "funny" bush statements?
like: I Know that humans and fish can coexits together peacfully haha undtil you discorver that in ancient babylon there was the god of fish and corn and that there is many statues in wasington dc with the a berded man with corns in the hair the god of fish and corns ---now the masons have a ritual where they are offering corn and wine i have seen that. something about laying the corner stone as the founding farthers have done. and many have been president among them george wasington wich i was astounded to discover in af factual based book is from my contry. c f here the little insicnificant country of denmark. factual as in state aproved! the significans of state aproved you should discover in the program, also and if you pay attention to what the presidents say there are funny sounding qote's from the masonic bible. funny again its called a bible if its not relligious or maybe i just don't know what bible means but non the less its fact that the presicdent swear alligience on a masonic bible so to say that state and masonry is seperate dosen't hold up. I will try to find the link where bush talks in masonic termanology edit--- ok maybe not all but certainly many powerful people ahve been mason or first class people..then again who invented class diffrences well it started with the royals 1st 2cnd 3rd class. there are 3 levels in the congress
the mason uses a symbole with 3 squarres in it can't remember the name oh just found it The 47th Problem of Euclid and i just found this interesting ... oh and the number 33 as i saw in one of your links with the doubled headed eagle. now the number 33 is an okult symbol explanation in the program but the original SYMBOLIC meaning is :The double-headed eagle is a common symbol in heraldry and vexillology. Several Eastern European nations use this symbol today, having adopted this symbol from the Eastern Roman Empire, known more commonly today as the Byzantine Empire. now the romans where all about conquering and expanding the empire the skull and bones also has this number but there society is belived to be about death and the mason has this symbol representing roman empire and blood shed again I say is that just a coincidens an order choses such a symbol when there are many others representing ood stuff?

posted on Oct, 15 2007 @ 07:15 AM
link   
I stand corrected with the.. pheonixmasonry.org thing i miss took the pheonix for the griffon symbol sorry

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Give me some time to get through this stuff and I will reply in turn.

I appreciate you being patient with me in that regard.

P.S. If something is legally accessible to the public and not lewd or inappropriate I can't see why you couldn't link to it. Dare I ask if it is on youtube?

I can't download media files like that at the moment. Sorry.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join