It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is your dream car?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2005 @ 04:50 AM
link   
hey all
What is your dream car???
for me its the Bugutti Veyron

0-62mph-3.0 seconds!
Top speed- 252mph 402kmh
weight- 3416Ib 1550kg
engine- W16, Quad-Supercharged
for more info go here
www.rsportscars.com...

here are some pics
www.rsportscars.com...
www.rsportscars.com...
www.rsportscars.com...
www.rsportscars.com...
so again, what is your dream car!!!???
look forward to hearing your replys!
cya

BTW: I know that this may of been discussed before on BTW, but I'd like some uptodate replys.

posted on Aug, 10 2005 @ 01:28 AM
link   
Hmm depends- are we talking anything, no matter how impossible to get?

1967 Yenko Camaro. Legendary Racing Dealer Don Yenko put 427s in 54 Camaros that year. 12 of the vehicles are still known to exist. 9 of them are either in horrible condition or are being raced. Of the remaining 3, only one is in showroom condition- I want that one.

On the more realistic side?

How about an 87 Buick Regal (Grand National). Those things were interesting. How often does somebody put out a factory 3.8L engine that blows the doors off of 5.7L Z-28s? Granted it was turbo charged or it never could have done that, but whatever.
Of course the stock 245hp wouldn't do it for me. I'd stop short of nitrous, but I think new injectors and fuel pressure regulator, porting, and a cam would definately be in order. Take the power curve up a few RPM and pray to god that the infamous Grand National oil pump glitch doesn't fry it.

posted on Aug, 10 2005 @ 10:51 AM
link   
A white Lamborghini Diablo

Even a Countach would do.

posted on Aug, 10 2005 @ 01:10 PM
link   
This post has been done, but I am to lazy to search the link

So I will answer instead:

Toyota Prius or the new Honda Accord, both Hybrids.

posted on Aug, 11 2005 @ 03:01 AM
link   
cool, nice cars!, I know its bean done, but id like some up to date answers

posted on Aug, 11 2005 @ 03:30 AM
link   
My dad has an interesting one I think I'll share. You may not be able to envision it, but I'll give it a shot.

He wants to buy my 88 Chevy 1500 pickup (longbed) cut the rear fender wells out to about 4 feet. install tracks from a bobcat loader, and mount a muscled up 454 and hydrostatic drive in the bed.

The idea is just to have something very loud and mean looking that nobody else has to take to shows. He realizes he'll never be able to get it to go very fast, but that doesn't particularly matter since I've never seen a "half track" catagory in a drag race.

Personally I'd go with a diesel engine, preferably blown, but that's me.

posted on Aug, 11 2005 @ 04:37 AM
link   
I'm pretty lucky to have mine. It's a torch red 1999 Corvette Hardtop or Fixed Roof Coupe. It was the body style of the Z06 before the Z06 was born. It's running about 365 HP, 6 speed manual tranny, Halltech Tunnel Ram set up. MkG shift knob on a ripper shifter. And most importantly, flashing lit fluffy dice (that I keepin a drawer at home) and a Scooby Doo, lime green steering wheel cover, courtesy of my 4 year old grandson (which is also at home in a drawer).

I've had it to 140 plus, but at my "advanced age" I daren't go faster.

It will do a low 13 or high 12 quarter mile. And if I drive it sanely between my house and Kansas City, about 250 miles or so, it will get 36 miles per gallon. My wife, who owns an Eldorado, refers to it as our "economy car".

Edited to put a pic of one that looks exactly like mine.

[edit on 11-8-2005 by sigung86]

join