It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AboveTopSecret.com CD-ROM v2.0

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2003 @ 02:16 PM
link   
the more audio/video the better!

posted on Nov, 23 2003 @ 02:29 PM
link   
I like this whole AV idea. Maybe some of the vids from teh last disc, LOTS to read, especially about the nuts and bolts of conspiracy life- eg. MIBs, aliens, the NWO, copies of some documents, ummm...

eerrr.....

Oh yeah... couldn't you send someone (someone rather brave and dedicated) to cut n' past some fo the more interesting threads from each form into some text files, with soem editing work? Just a suggestion...I dunno. As a student, I don't have much time to browse, I mostly hit the todays's post button and try to get in a little reading between classes and negligence.

Price: 25$ Cn.

My two cents.

DE

posted on Nov, 23 2003 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Is it out yet? Im waiting to buy! Can any mod u2u me and tell me where i can get it when or if its out yet???

posted on Nov, 23 2003 @ 03:10 PM
link   
since it's a dvd you are likely to have 4.7gb's worth of space

1:U.F.O information, pictures, texts, real sightings.
2:Military pictures of new aircraft technology, explanation on electrogravity by brown, followed on by texts/images referring to B2,x71-x31-x33-x37->>x41

posted on Nov, 23 2003 @ 04:08 PM
link   
To get the most of a DVD, use a double-sided DVD. Twice the space, but it may jack up the price...

Just a thought! Single-sided is good enough, but double-sided could be a blessing!

posted on Dec, 11 2003 @ 03:54 PM
link   
A good cost would be around $49.00 $55.00 if you ask me.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   
When is this CD rom going to be released?

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join