It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What The hells wrong with this board today

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2003 @ 10:42 AM
link   
whats going on, in my account it says john bull 1 is logged in twice, sceret forums are popping up links dont seam to be working sometimes..., the u2us are playing up as william said??

whats happening?

posted on Aug, 27 2003 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Sometimes it says that JB1 is here twice. It happens
but dont worry about it, spirits are churning, it wont be
long now before all is known...

Mark

posted on Aug, 27 2003 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Hmmmmmm, netchicken, is that cryptic writing meaning, something is going on and we will all soon be informed, or is it just something to get our heads a reelin again????

posted on Aug, 27 2003 @ 10:52 AM
link   
????, now im even more confused than i was before i made the post in the first place???

posted on Aug, 27 2003 @ 10:53 AM
link   
It happens.

If it will reassure you I am only here once.

posted on Aug, 27 2003 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by ImAlreadyPsycho
Hmmmmmm, netchicken, is that cryptic writing meaning, something is going on and we will all soon be informed, or is it just something to get our heads a reelin again????

Dunno, just wanted to sound mystical

and BTW

WHAT DID YOU CALL ME????

NET WHAT???

I DONT THINK SO BUDDY.

posted on Aug, 27 2003 @ 10:54 AM
link   
yeah whats with the secret forum and stuff, that only ussually happens when you have hacker trouble and the like. or mods want to disccuss something without anybody else seeing...

posted on Aug, 27 2003 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Blade Runner
yeah whats with the secret forum and stuff, that only ussually happens when you have hacker trouble and the like. or mods want to disccuss something without anybody else seeing...

All in due time my friend. Someone is pouring sand all over the white house lawn.

Mark

posted on Aug, 27 2003 @ 11:00 AM
link   
well i can wait i just find secracy anoying, i have good patience though...

ill just wait it out!

ps... are you netchicken? how comes you not using the netchicken acount..

posted on Aug, 27 2003 @ 11:18 AM
link   
The secret forum is well... secret.

The nature of data is volitile... after the chaotic nature of some of our U2U flood attacks in the past week(s), the churn and burn rate of the data in the U2U table was getting ugly I suppose. Errors were getting out of hand (despite things working normally on the surface) so I dumped the entire table until I figured things out. As soon as I dumped the data from the U2U table, the errors stopped... so it's pretty clear where the problem was. The hard part was getting just one table from a massive 112 megabyte backup of the entire ATS database. After some hair-pulling (not much to pull) I was able to recover most of the old data, without overwriting new U2U's.

On occasion, members on dial-up, DLS, or even AOL access can appear to be online twice... this is because their IP can change during their session on the site. It's rare, but it does happen.

Oh... and back to the secret forum... members will soon be able to buy access to it through the ATS Store.

posted on Aug, 27 2003 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Oh... and back to the secret forum... members will soon be able to buy access to it through the ATS Store.

how soon and can we get a sneak peek (like a screen shot) to see if we want buy into it? (i'd be mad if i spent a ton of points to see and get into a forum i later thought sucked)

posted on Aug, 27 2003 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Where have the stars gone?

posted on Aug, 27 2003 @ 11:50 AM
link   
The stars have been replaced by the small bar below your mood... approximately 1 pixel = 25 posts.

posted on Aug, 27 2003 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Ok, i see that now..

But thanks for pointing it out..

I kinda liked the stars better though..

[Edited on 27-8-2003 by FULCRUM]

posted on Aug, 28 2003 @ 05:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by FULCRUM
Ok, i see that now..

But thanks for pointing it out..

I kinda liked the stars better though..

[Edited on 27-8-2003 by FULCRUM]

Yeah same her the stars were kinda better, but guess i'll have to go with the flow.

new topics

top topics

join