It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mossad's front in the U.K

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2003 @ 08:29 AM
link   
O.K we know Mossad's front in the U.S was Urban moving systems....

www.google.co.uk...

and Mossads killing machine is coming to Britain...

www.bushcountry.org...

So who the hell are they over here ???

any suggestions?

posted on Aug, 27 2003 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Many reasons.

Mossad was running big exstacy trade rings in the US at the height of the rave craze.

Mossad was also busted in Mexico trying to blow up the mexican parliament.

Since the US is being aided by the Uk in this whole mess, the pressence of Mossad isnt surprising, although Mossad has been in the UK for quite some time. Hell, Im surprised you just discovered this.

What are they doing in the UK? probably what they have been doing for a while, runnoing exstacy rings, spying, minotoring the Arab population in the UK. Since the Uk has many Muslims, it comes as little shock Mossad would be playing around in there too.

However, the presence of Mossdad anywhere in this post 9/11 world disturbs me. Just as much as the activities of the CIA always have. perhaps they are planning something, a terror attack over there? Working in cahoots with CIA and MI6? Who knows.

Keep your eye on it, though.

posted on Aug, 27 2003 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Is pretty much everywhere, they have bought or forced their way into most Jewish corporations in the US (think about that for a minute, newspapers, radio stations, TV, Banks)

Scary stuff

posted on Aug, 27 2003 @ 02:15 PM
link   
yeah cool I found out a while ago just wondered what other ppl's opinion was.. it's just that someone of middle eastern decent was trying to sell some sh1t artwork at my door.....

top topics

join