It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird Bright Light Last Night

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2003 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Hi all I am K_OS' wife. Last night I went outside at around 11:30PM est to look at Mars. I was kind of shocked to see what looked like two of them. I viewed each of them through binoculars. They both looked the same except one was a little larger. I came in and asked my husband which one was Mars. He said he didn't know what I was talking about. I told him to come look for himself. When he got out there, there was only one which he said was Mars. I pointed to where the other light had been. Come to find out the smaller light I saw was Mars. The unexplained light was a little larger. It was not moving so at first I thought maybe it was the north star that just happened to have an orangish tint to it but when we went back out and it was gone I wasn't sure what to think. Also where we live there are not usually very many aircrafts that pass over us. Last night about an hour before all of this a, what I assumed was a, helicopter flew over. It was traveling very fast and had both red and blue lights on it. I came to the conclusion that it was probably a police or medical helicopter. After the 'lights' I wasn't sure about that anymore either.

[Edited on 28-8-2003 by storm]

posted on Aug, 29 2003 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Is what storm saw the same as what you guys saw??

<< 1   >>

join