It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

my ufo experiances

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2003 @ 12:04 AM
link   
i have had a few experiances with ufo's in the past

Experiance no.1
1994 sometime in summer mid afternoon.
we (my family, friends of my family, parents of other kids)
were all at my sisters netball game and the game had just finished and one of the guy's video taping the game started taping the sky so we all looked up. we saw a silver oval shaped object approx. 1000 meters up. it was changing from silver to black and rotating around in one spot and it started moving erraticaly and dissapeared. no-one thought anything of it. then we heard that we werent the only ones to see it and we sort of freaked out.

Experiance no.2
1997 winter (remember im in australia) approx. 7 pm
it was the middle of the football season and my team where training when we finished my dad said he saw a ufo directly above the field aprox. 500meters up. glowing green and hen changing to white.
he said he called the local radio station to see if they had recieved any calls about it and they said theyed had aprox. 50 calls from our suburb and that there had been sightings of similar objects in other suburbs.
as we where driving home we were listening to the radio and they said theyd just had a call from a guy in a street near my home and he said he'd seen it to. so when we got home i looked into the sky and saw what i believe to be the same object.

Experiance no.3
2002 around october/november mid afternoon walking home from school with a friend.
basically the same as experiance no.1, but i was walking home from school. i looked up and saw a silver object aprrox. 500-800 meters up. it moved very eratically and sped of at extreemly high speeds after about 5 mins.

just thought id share my experiances.

posted on Aug, 27 2003 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Thanks for the info. I love first hand stuff like this.

Did you report these to any UFO clubs/groups/societies, or to your local government? That is, can we find records of your experiences in a database anywhere?

If not... then please contact either MUFON (Mutual UFO Network), NICAP, CUFOS (Center for UFO Studies, though they are more focused on publishing), NIDSCI (national Institute for Discovery Science), or NUFORC.... or to whatever reputable UFO group might be in your area. I'll come back later with links to their sites.

EDIT:Judging by your username, I'm guessing that you're Australian. Maybe one of the Aussie members here can recomend a local UFO organization for you to report your info to.

First hand accounts are the true lifeblood of serious UFO research. I hope that you do, eventually, leave a record of your encounters with some group that catalogues them.

[Edited on 27-8-2003 by onlyinmydreams]

posted on Aug, 27 2003 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Thanks for sharing these experiences with us. I have yet to see anything strange in the sky. It's nice to get a glimpse into other's sightings. I can't offer any advice, as I have no experience with any of this. But, onlyinmydreams seems to have offered some good advice.

posted on Aug, 27 2003 @ 12:11 PM
link   
your last experience ....only 800 meters up!!!
that has got to be scarey....

has anyone else in your area seen this!!!

posted on Aug, 30 2003 @ 06:37 PM
link   
~Very Cool. It's almost like they know that your looking at them up there then they just speed off in a flash. Thanks for sharing it's always welcome here.~

~Peace and Love
Jeff.

new topics

top topics

join