It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

girl has X-ray vision!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2005 @ 06:21 PM
link   
A 17 year old girl by the name of Natalia Demkina from Russia who claims to have the power to see inside of people and being able to determin if their sick and with what and where.

She can see these things by looking at a picture of the person, using a passport photo, Demkina discovered that the man had liver cancer which means its more then just X-ray vision.

She is yet to be disproven by docters and has been tested in Britian, Russia, New York and now Japan having only New York dought her because she only got 4/7 diagnosis correct. in England and Japan they believed her without a dought with 100% correct

she can also diagnoses of animals

en.rian.ru...
news.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Aug, 2 2005 @ 06:24 PM
link   
The story has been on here 3-4 times.
Should try the search. I'm too lazy or I would find the threads for you.

[edit on 2-8-2005 by ZeddicusZulZorander]

posted on Aug, 2 2005 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Heres a thread to get you started. while zedd rests his toes

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 2 2005 @ 06:35 PM
link   
hmm i did a search on her name and nothing came up b4 i posted it
alsolooking at that other previous thread it was a tabloid type site and didnt have anything about her being tested in england new york or japan

[edit on 2-8-2005 by trust_no_one]

posted on Aug, 2 2005 @ 06:51 PM
link   
I was going to say she may have a very sensitive sense of smell, but that wouldnt explain the diagnosis from the picture.

If she sees through things, as she and others claim, wouldnt she see her hand through the photo? Maybe she was diagnosing herself! I cant believe they didnt ask what about the image led her to her conclusions.

posted on Aug, 2 2005 @ 07:05 PM
link   
well from the other thread that asala posted she can aparently turn her "power" off and on, although the site posted in that thread seems to be an unreliable sourse from what was said in the thread

posted on Aug, 2 2005 @ 07:18 PM
link   
And another good link lives right here, and more here

I've seen her on TV, and I've read more than a few articles...but sorry, I'm just not convinced.

If there's any new source though, I'd be keen to take a peek

new topics

top topics

join